ID:187863

mines almost a year (yay)
4/6/03 Creation Date
mines almost a year (yay)

My Theodis key is my oldest one but it was originally created before the new key system so the creation date isn't accurate. My Theodis2 key is tied for being the oldest key according to the creation date listed and its even listed as being older than Dan and Tom's keys :).
11/9/01

Of course, this thread is pointless, because the information is publicly available.
5/17/01

That's right. Public burnination.
my key creation date is 7/13/02 so I've been here a little more than 2 years. As far as I can remember this is the first key I made. I may have had 1 beofre this but that would have only been like 2-3 months before I changed to this one.
In response to Kunark

I joined byond on 10/17/01

--Goz
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
5/17/01

Wow, I joined around that time also (check my other key: SSJKaclis)! Kunark, congratulations for all of your astounding success, as for myself, I receive absolutely no credit for doing absolutely nothing. You royally "pwned" me in a fair games of wits and strength, *sighs* if only I had a knack for programming like you guys.
In response to Kunark
6/27/01

man I was so young when I came here... I still am young!
6/26/01

~Kujila
In response to Jon Snow
One day after meh ^.^

~Kujila
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
5/17/01

5/15/01.
In response to Foomer
The mighty have fallen! :D

~Kujila
Kusanagi
- 3/23/01

Semaj
- 1/20/01

Both my keys.

About 3 years and I am still not very well known, geez I'm a BYOND loser.
Sometime in March '02.
I think 3/16/02. I'm too lazy to check :-P
In response to Kusanagi
Yeah, you and me both X_x

Everyone hates me.

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:
Yeah, you and me both X_x

Everyone hates me.

~Kujila

*dosn't hate Kujila...*

: Þ

*also doesn't know Kujila really.*

10/4/01 (first key)

11/7/01 (This key)

--§--
May 30th, 2002.

Also just a few days after Infantry went Pay-to-Play. Something had to fill the void, right? :)
In response to Kujila
I don't hate you. Though I did when I saw a game called "M&M" pop up on the hub :P

But you are a very mature and intellectual individual, I found out once I started seeing your posts on these forums, and so I gained much respect for you :)
In response to Kunark
Yuck. Most of those posts don't need to be here. Belive it or not, the majority of the human race isn't interested in every single thing you read.
Page: 1 2