ID:188356

-I need some help-

Hi I知 going to make a website and I知 looking for the best hosting company I can get. This website isn't going to be selling anything so I am not planning on paying for a hosting company. I am not looking for a lot of space 10mb+ is enough. But I知 looking for a decent amount of bandwidth. But what I mainly looking for is the speed of there servers. I also want a hosting company that supports MySQL, MSACCESS, ASP scripts and PHP.

If you know any hosting companies that have all that, please reply with the link to the hosting company's website.

I知 looking for :

10mb+ disc space
600+ bandwidth
pretty fast servers
Free service!
MySQL, MSACCESS, ASP scripts and PHP

-thank you-
Blades wrote:
-I need some help-

Hi I知 going to make a website and I知 looking for the best hosting company I can get. This website isn't going to be selling anything so I am not planning on paying for a hosting company. I am not looking for a lot of space 10mb+ is enough. But I知 looking for a decent amount of bandwidth. But what I mainly looking for is the speed of there servers. I also want a hosting company that supports MySQL, MSACCESS, ASP scripts and PHP.

If you know any hosting companies that have all that, please reply with the link to the hosting company's website.

I知 looking for :

10mb+ disc space
600+ bandwidth
pretty fast servers
Free service!
MySQL, MSACCESS, ASP scripts and PHP

-thank you-

The chance of you getting all of those for free is slim to nil. There are free providers for ASP and MS Access, and there are free providers for PHP and MySQL. I doubt you'll be able to find one that provides all of them.

Why would you need both PHP and ASP, anyways? They both do the same thing.
In response to Jon88
I dont mean i want everything on my list. I just want something close to it.
In response to Blades
Blades wrote:
I dont mean i want everything on my list. I just want something close to it.

Well, http://www.brinkster.com used to be good for MS stuff like ASP. They have a link to sign up for a free account, you just need to look a bit for it.
Heh, ignore jon, check this out.

http://paeon-hosting.no-ip.com
In response to Jon88
Karasu Kami
That's a broken link
In response to Karasu Kami
Karasu Kami wrote:
Heh, ignore jon, check this out.

http://paeon-hosting.no-ip.com

I see no mention of ASP or PHP, or specific database types.
Hey, it use to say exactly what the server used, but i guess people didn't like that. Not enough "zazzz", So, someone suggested i spiced it up; i did just that.
Karasu Kami wrote:
Hey, it use to say exactly what the server used, but i guess people didn't like that. Not enough "zazzz", So, someone suggested i spiced it up; i did just that.

So, what about that other .1% that it's not up? >.>
In response to Blades
Nope, the server was down. Try again.

I got a domain though.

www.paeon-hosting.com
In response to Goku72
Restarts, updates, upgrades, servicing.

Smart ass :P
Steven3428 wrote:
Php, Perl, CGI, Any coding language, you name it, its supported!

ASP.NET too?
Heh, good luck; the best I've found is Angelfire thus far, but they dont allow much more than Javascript and basic HTML without paying for the site. I've had my "site" there for over seven years, and I've been mooching about 2.5GB of bandwidth off them a month for about three years.
Noticing your ip is comcast.net, I don't think your going to be running a very decent webserver with theyre upload rates. Trust me on this, I use comcast as well.
In response to Jotdaniel
Comcast differs from region to region, you can't assume anything based on your local comcast.

I run 3000down/1244 up. I think i can survive for awhile.
In response to Enigmaster2002
As i said.

www.paeon-hosting.com
Heh, I suppose that is a bit better than my 3000/250 from comcast.
In response to Jotdaniel
Yeah, but i pay 10 more on my bill. Soon enough i'll have to buy the business account.
Karasu Kami wrote:
Yeah, but i pay 10 more on my bill. Soon enough i'll have to buy the business account.

Listen up people Server Solutions can provide you with the tools you need to make your site look awsome serversolutions can provide you with

300MB of space
php,cgi,perl
Forums-Installed already
Cpanel v9
300 email accounts
and 1 free domain registration included with the domain

all comes to a cost of $10 payments are accepted via paypal if u have any questions feel free to email serversolutions @

[email protected]
In response to Govegtos
This thread is two months old. Please - if they're dead let them stay that way.