ID:188370

Let me start this off by saying , I originally had the name , Dragonball Meteora , and I am very disapointed in the fact that he (Crimson Gogeta) has sunken so low , to take my name , when I asked him not to. Now , another thing is , he , was IM'ing me , and he was like ... OMG DUDE .. DANTOM JUST ASKED IF I WANTED TO BE ON THE BYOND TEAM...OMG .. and then he said later on .. OMG DUDE ! DANTOM JUST ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO TEMPORARILY TAKE OVER BYOND .. OMG!!! and im like ya whateva ya dumbass , and hes like SERIOUSLY!! and im like ok whatever ..
So yeah basically he just stole the name of my game , let me remind you , he told me , he even told me , he got the name from my game , and he was like well ok , but i get to keep the game name , and im like NO! , and he made his version... If you don't believe me , go to search and type in "Meteora" so yeah .. thats the story. If you wanna contact crimson , I think you can page him at either "Crimson Gogeta" Or "MysticKenshin". Peace
Koston
Why would you want to use the word Meteora in your game title anyway?
In response to Jotdaniel
Jotdaniel wrote:
Why would you want to use the word Meteora in your game title anyway?

Yes, It sucks, and as far as his game is concerned it lives up to the name.
In response to LilTrunks
He doesn't even has his own title screen! He's used Zeta 2's, and because they have different view sizes it doesn't even fit! His game almost makes the other DBZ Rips look good! ...but not quite.

~Ease~
In response to Ease
I concur with your statements.

I also played the game after a couple minutes worth of downloading, let me just say, it WAY WASN'T WORTH IT!

Right when you start-off, you can immidiantly tell there's not a shred of programming within this game that's original. He also uses the better ripped graphics of Zeta and stretches it out so badly, that it really just sucks. Since when was Snakeway's top blue, or since when was the walking-paths some stupid, trippy ripped tile? The title screen is something to laugh at, myself, I gave it a good hoot.

So, basically, I'm just saying this game really, flat-out, isn't worth your time of download.

The owner of this game is not only a jackass, but he also is the types to have the nerve to put his own name in the "Status" tab! Sheesh ...

I give this, just another crappy Zeta rip-off, an 0.2 out of 10, just for the elbow-grease put to this project.

In response to LilTrunks
Hey, i told him not to use it! I told him!

He didn't listen.
LIKE OMG NO WAY!
In response to FuZzY DiCe
OMFG HE STOAL A GAME NAME, ROFL.
No put space before comma. Ungh.

Lummox JR
Koston wrote:
Let me start this off by saying , I originally had the name , Dragonball Meteora

You stole the name Dragonball. You have no recourse.

"OMG! HE STOLE MY STUFF I STOLE!"

Get over it.

~X
In response to Jotdaniel
You're missing the point! It's not just that the word is Meteora, it's that it is a big word, that hasn't been taken up.

I say 'Boo-Hoo'. I'm tired of these posts on the forum with people complaining about others when they are just as guilty. It's like buying pot, but you get a bad batch so you sue the supplier. Get over it -_-'
In response to Data-Con
I hate it when people do that, it's just... sad.

It's fully contradictal. Blaming other people for wrongs is just a way of making something go away. Face it, and it will be gone forever. Pass it on, it will just come back to you in a big circle.

Think about it. If you don't like it, then why are you doing it in the first place.

-AZA
In response to XzDoG
Something about that post led me to believe that it wasn't sarcastic. O.o
In response to FuZzY DiCe
The fact that he couldn't spell a simple word? That he used "l33t" speak? Or that he left CAPS on way too long?

~Ease~
In response to Ease
Ease wrote:
The fact that he couldn't spell a simple word? That he used "l33t" speak? Or that he left CAPS on way too long?

~Ease~

I also liked it how he managed to clutter a multitude of sentences into one giant run-on sentence! It comes closely to his horrid spelling skills ... OH AND THAT ANNOYING SPACE BEFORE THR COMMA! Really funny.
In response to Lummox JR
o.o

Lmao! Thats ...just great XD.
In response to Asguard
I wouldn't even take the time to download any game with "DBZ" or "Dragonball" in the title; I'm stuck on a 28.8 modem and it takes me about 20-30 minutes to download a megabyte. Besides, 99.9% are slightly modified from the "Zeta engine", and the last .1% are coded by idiots who have no idea what they're doing. Even if they do get the game to a somewhat playable state, I still see Pbags. I rather like that Dantom is attempting to corral Dragonball games into a dimly lit corner of BYOND, because that's where they belong.

Also, the name thing is really annoying. "DBZ Gekisen", "DB Zeta", "Dragonball Meteora", "DBZ Pee", "Dragonball I-had-your-mother-last-night". It all means one thing to me: *$@%!
In response to Enigmaster2002
Enigmaster2002 wrote:
and the last .1% are coded by idiots who have no idea what they're doing. Even if they do get the game to a somewhat playable state, I still see Pbags.

BZZZT! Wrong! But, thanks for playing!

And, just to clarify - not all "DBZers" are idiots. I my self consider my self an asset to the BYOND community. You may not like DBZ, or DBZ games - but before you make a comment don't try to say it reflects everyone else' opinion.
In response to Goku72
I don't think "DBZers" refers to all DBZ fans, just a term someone made up for the less likeable kind. :)
In response to Goku72
BZZZT! Right ;)
Have you not seen the bwicki? You mentioned asset to the community, ergo a DBZ-Fan.
Page: 1 2