ID:172900

Upon logout, the client for a connected mob isn't deleted... If I hit Summon, it lists the keys of anyone who's been in the server since the last reboot. Also, once in awhile, it leaves a keyless mob in the world. Is there something I'm forgetting, or is there some kinda proc someone could provide me with that would rectify this?
Enigmaster2002 wrote:
Upon logout, the client for a connected mob isn't deleted...

mob/proc/Logout()
del(src)
..()

that should work...
the others i dont no about might be your not defining who should be summoned like mob in world or something liek that
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Yeah, I have that and all other necessary things, it doesn't list them in who or the players tab, because those cycle through mobs with connected clients... they're just invisible mobs with a key.
In response to Enigmaster2002
maybe posting the Logout Code...or anything else you think may not be right
In response to N1ghtW1ng
That's the problem though. My coding is inaccessible, quite possibly for some time to come. I know for a fact, though, that I have the
mob/Logout()
del(src.mob)
code; is there something I should specify in client/Del() to get rid of the damned things?
In response to Enigmaster2002
..() i think thats the part your missing, it doesnt know to delete when you log out.... ..() is for built in procs i think..and when you use em ur saying

mob/Logout()
..()//run it normally
del(src)// when it logs out delete it

i don think u need src.mob i think its jus src hope that helps
In response to N1ghtW1ng
Logout() is most definately the WRONG place to be putting this. It should be in client/Del()
client
Del()
del(mob)
..()