ID:188669

Stupid Mozilla.... http://mozilla.org
It's your fualt I'm using this. I'm really trying to force myself to get used to it, but I find so much of it annoying.
In response to DarkView
Fire'Fox' is irritating me, I'm gonna switch to Mozilla upon my return.

I don't have a side scroll bar, so all page movemet is done with my mouse. I blame the new name.
In response to Maz
I'm personally going to stick with Firebird(and IE) :)
In response to Maz
Heh. I wondered why the heck people kept recommending Phoenix/Firebird/Firefox in the first place. "Look we finally have a great web application that follows the proper standards and adds useful features! ...Uh, here. Use this project in the alpha stage." Casual users are not going to care about the application doing too much or being a few megs more.

I like Gecko-based browsers, but I'm not sure I should have bothered with a switch to Firefox when I already had Mozilla. I have to decide which one I want to upgrade soon.
In response to ACWraith
you kids are missing the point: firefox is a 'technology preview'- it's not meant to be actually used as a replacement, just a sneak preview of things to come regarding new browser tech. if ya don't like it because it's broke, or functions strangely to you, then stick with mozilla...

sheesh, you'd think you guys were actually being forced to use firefox now!

:p
In response to Jon88
Jon88 wrote:
I'm personally going to stick with Firebird(and IE) :)

Firefox IS Firebird. The project was renamed because another open source project had the same name. The two projects were not related, but a Google search would confuse them. *shrug* To make matters worse, Firebird was the result of another name confusion.
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
you kids are missing the point: firefox is a 'technology preview'- it's not meant to be actually used as a replacement, just a sneak preview of things to come regarding new browser tech. if ya don't like it because it's broke, or functions strangely to you, then stick with mozilla...

sheesh, you'd think you guys were actually being forced to use firefox now!

:p

That was my point, you elitist psycho nutbar. ;)
In response to ACWraith
Name confusing != worrying about lawyers getting sicked on you. I know that Firefox is Firebird. I meant what I said in the sense of "I'm going to stick with the old version".
In response to Jon88
Name confusion is why lawyers attacked. Granted, I could have mentioned the lawyers as well. However, I was busy failing to properly phrase the "and IE"/"i.e. Firefox" pun that my sick, sad mind wanted to make actually funny. ;)