ID:189037

Heh, I submitted my game a while back, close to two months ago I believe... does it take really long to review submissions, or was my game rejected? And if it was, shouldn't I have been notified of that somehow?
If it was obviously a DBZ game and you are talking about it being reviewed in the fan games channel, then you didn't get an e-mail saying it was rejected.

If it was something other than that, you most likely would have gotten an e-mail saying it was rejected, and why.

Otherwise, if it is in the Chat or Utilities channels, it probably hasn't been reviewed yet. Possibly with action or arcade too.

If you want to see if it is still in review, go to your game in your hub management page (I forget it's name.), then click "Distribution" to see if it is still in review.
In response to Kunark
Yeah, I submitted it to the BYOND.Chat channel, it says it's still in review, I just got worried for awhile that it was rejected and I never got an email or something.
In response to Enigmaster2002
Yep, it's still there.

(Wow, there are a lot of games up for review in the Chat channel... wish I had access to it...)
In response to Crispy
Very few people have access, it takes a long time in there.
In response to Maz
I'll get to them when I get a little time later.
In response to Nadrew
Heh, i have had a demo waiting to be reviewed for a month or so now, but thats just the way it goes.
In response to Scoobert
Chat is cleared, I'll get to demos soon.
In response to Nadrew
Thanks, I know you guys dont like it, but sometimes someone has to poke you to get you going.
In response to Scoobert
Poke...or bludgeon.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
If it was obviously a DBZ game and you are talking about it being reviewed in the fan games channel, then you didn't get an e-mail saying it was rejected.

If it was something other than that, you most likely would have gotten an e-mail saying it was rejected, and why.

Otherwise, if it is in the Chat or Utilities channels, it probably hasn't been reviewed yet. Possibly with action or arcade too.

If you want to see if it is still in review, go to your game in your hub management page (I forget it's name.), then click "Distribution" to see if it is still in review.

Wait... I know DBZ games are kinda comeing out of control here, but why would they NOT review it for the DBZ hub entry? I mean, shouldn't they give them a fair chance like anything else? You never know when one might come out and actually be unique.
In response to Shades
FanGames.DragonballZ is for channels, not games.

If a person wants to have a DB/Z/GT game listed then that person may apply to one of the channels in FanGames.DragonballZ and request a review by the channel owner. There are currently two channels available.

If a person wants more channels then that person should create a new channel, put it in FanGames.DragonballZ, and request a review. That person then becomes responsible for the content of the new channel.
In response to Shades
I mean in FanGames. FanGames.DragonBallZ is a different story, and I don't review that.
In response to Nadrew
Nadz, something is wrong, you didnt say anything was wrong, thats whats wrong, look at the skillgain system again! And find something wrong this time, its the right way to do it!