ID:189043

Happy Halloween!,To some.

It has come to the event that occurs once a year, Some love it, some dread it. It is Halloween!.

I thought this would be an intresting topic for those long time trick 'or' treaters to write down there most depriving/embarrasing costume from there history with halloween. If you can, describe your costum in this order

Costume Name:

Costume Description:

Why the costum was depriving/Embarrasing:

I myself never had such costums that deprived me because I have no pride to ruin :P, But for those who are not so fortunate may respond.

~Texter
Costume Name:Ninja
Costume description:whats to describe
Why?: It was freakin a ninja costume with a toy sword...and I wanted to wear it ..uhh...Me and my friends had a wore but like every1 said i looked cute..this was like when i was 8(im 14)
In response to Soccerguy12
today i dressed up as frodo to school and it was pretty cool because just about EVERYONE knew "the kid in the hobbit costume"
In response to Aleis
I've never worn a halloween costume in my life, but picture this: a 5'11 230 pound hobbit. Scary, no?
In response to Jotdaniel
hm..i guess mines would be..power rangers. lol :)

i was a red ranger when I was like in 2nd or 3rd grade.
In response to Jotdaniel
I've never worn a halloween costume in my life, but picture this: a 5'11 230 pound hobbit. Scary, no?

On no it's the giant hobbit! heh Makes me think of the biclops monster in Zangband. Gotta hate those ugly two eyed cyclopses :).
You keep on saying this word "depriving." I do not think it means what you think it means.
In response to Hedgemistress
I wonder how many people actually get that post. It's inconcievable!
Heh, someone had to do it...

Perhaps that's a typo, and he meant "depraved"? ;P
<big>Coolest Costume</big>

I dressed up as the tormented jason. I had one of those masks that looked like jason's mask. When you pushed a button it would bleed. then i had the chest that bled, and then i had a machette.

<big>Lamiest Costume</big>

When i was 7 or 6 i dressed up as a cowboy. That was the lamiest thing i ever did. I had the boots. The clothes. and the plastic guns. RAWR! Heh.

<big>Coolest halloween prank</big>

When i was 10 i went to all the houses and got candy. Came back, and got a pillowcase and went again in a new costume, Came back and did it again. I had three pillowcases of candy. It lasted me till january.

Siinentx
In response to sapphiremagus
sapphiremagus wrote:
I wonder how many people actually get that post. It's inconcievable!

Horrible post! Boo! Boo! Rubbish! Filth! Slime! Muck! Boo!

~>Volte
In response to Siientx
When i was 10 i went to all the houses and got candy. Came back, and got a pillowcase and went again in a new costume, Came back and did it again. I had three pillowcases of candy. It lasted me till january.

I did the same thing one year. It lasted me almost until November.
Why waist time going back to every house? Get a huge cardboard box, cut off the longest side, and then draw other "kids" in "costumes" on the cardboard. Get some sticks or PVC pipe and make sure they're fixed onto the board. Put some bags on the other end, and go to every house. It's kind of hard to discribe, but you cut a small place for your head, strap the board around you, and when it's finished, you have about 5 "kids in costumes" and then you with bags! You end up getting loads of candy.

Heh.....it lasted you almost to November.........
In response to ZDarkGoku
I've never had a really bad Halloween costume, cause I only went one year after I found out how lame it was. I was fifteen and I was a ninja, but what the innocent civilians didn't know was that the katana I had was real.
In response to Airjoe
foxtrot did a comic about that..
In response to Siientx
I lost a bet with some schoolmates.....And Yes, I was FORCED to be a transsexual this year....The good thing is, people gave me 'props' because I took it like a man (non-sexist statement). Yeah, but it was a pretty bad year, but hey...For doing it, my Advanced Computer Applications and English teachers gave me 100 as a quiz grade...So it all turned out good.

Oh, and I was told..I make a pretty flashy woman, Heh.
In response to XxXSonGokouXxX
You should post some pictures, flashy woman :P
I dressed up as a hooker...miniskirt...wig...nylons and all...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
How much? ^^;

I didnt dress up this year. So this post is basically a post to joke around with dice here. ^^;;; atleast i'm being nice, hehe.
In response to Karasu Kami
Sucky Sucky 5 Dolla.