ID:175977

Ok i have a question about saving...I want it so when you save it saves your verbs...so far i have this:

client
proc
Save()
var/savefile/F=new("Save Files/[src.ckey].sav")
src.mob.log=1
F<<src.mob
F<<src.mob.x
F<<src.mob.y
F<<src.mob.z
F<<src.mob.icon
F<<src.mob.icon_state
F<<src.mob.overlays
F<<src.mob.underlays

client/proc/Load()
var/savefile/F=new("Save Files/[src.ckey].sav")
F>>src.mob
F>>src.mob.x
F>>src.mob.y
F>>src.mob.z
F>>src.mob.icon
F>>src.mob.icon_state
F>>src.mob.overlays
F>>src.mob.underlays

Please help...also, i want to know how to save things thats in the persons contents And load it...</<src></<src></<src></&l t;src></<src></<src></<src>< ;/<src>
DONT DOUBLE POST
In response to Koolguy900095
Koolguy900095 wrote:
DONT DOUBLE POST

...i started a new topic...[edit] also i tried to delete the other one but it said i wasnt authorized[/edit]
In response to Wanabe
same thing
In response to Koolguy900095
O...diddnt know that, ps: is there a forum thing with rules so i can have a read of it?
In response to Wanabe
Yes, there is. Up at the top, see "Help"? That's what you want.

-<font color="#33ff33">Nova</font>

"have accidentally posted something more than once, it is no difficult matter to click on the post and choose the Delete button" - Forum Help
In response to Nova2000
Nova2000 wrote:
Yes, there is. Up at the top, see "Help"? That's what you want.

-<font color="#33ff33">Nova</font>

"have accidentally posted something more than once, it is no difficult matter to click on the post and choose the Delete button" - Forum Help

Thanks nova, ill start reading.
You bumped your original post several times, and cross-posted it, you should have just left the first one in place, this second one was totally pointless.
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
You bumped your original post several times, and cross-posted it, you should have just left the first one in place, this second one was totally pointless.

sorry i noticed they were getting deleted, i was confused, thought there was somthing wrong with my computer, that was All, after a while i just gaven up...