In response to Bischoff
ever hear the phrase "act your age"
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
any who cannot follow simple directions are less than human.

This includes yourself, of course?

=)
In response to digitalmouse
There are tiers of intelligence.

In each tier there are levels of maturity.

For example...

ages 1-5.. a 1 year old is not very smart and cannot hold a conversation, but a 5 year old can hold an interesting conversation fully of knowledge and insight.

I believe that this is not based on age, rather.. its based on exposure to information... fact or fiction.

Our brains evolve constantly.

I believe that im on the higher tier, but only appear to be immature because you all have yet to reach my level of understanding and communication.
In response to Dareb
I believe that im on the higher tier, but only appear to be immature because you all have yet to reach my level of understanding and communication.

You really have a big ego don't ya? Cause thats just too funny, have yet to reach my level of understanding and communication. lol

~ Jermman
In response to Jermman
its not really a matter of ego on my side. there is no contradictions, no ego, just inexplainable logic
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
ever hear the phrase "act your age"

Have you Dareb? You sure don't follow it sometimes.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:

How can you talk about maturity, and at the same time proclaim that everyone here has yet to reach your level of understanding? That statement in and of itself is extremely immature.

You argue your points against solid fact, and when it is presented to you, you simply ignore it and continue arguing.

To me, that projects the image of a child screaming "It's mine!" at someone trying to take a toy away from them that they just took off a shelf at a store.
In response to Dareb
Ouch! Coffee spurting through the nose is painful!
In response to Alathon
yes.. that would roughly describe the tier im at.

Immature High Intellectual
In response to Jermman
Ive never claimed that I act my age.
In response to Dareb
That ego is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
In response to Dareb

I suffer from a similar problem, except I'm on an even higher tier. Time after time I've endured people castigating me as a "belching, flatulent pig", when in truth I'm simply using scented vapors to convey messages that cannot be fully expressed within the limitations of speech, and cannot be fully comprehended given the limitations of the audience. For example, some people will completely fixate on beer and kielbasa and walk away angry, paying no heed to the playfully ironic nuance of sauerkraut! This just demonstrates that though we humans can superficially "communicate", this communication is fraught with the potential for misunderstanding, and that potential increases in direct proportion to the extent to which the message is concerned with the things of the spirit rather than observable physical facts.
In response to Dareb

I believe that people can claim whatever they want, but that won't make their claims true.

I also believe that I can fly and shoot death bolts! Nrrreeeeeeeeowwwwwww BLAMMO KA-POW!
In response to Leftley
Your death bolts cannot penetrate my huge ego! No-one can fully understand me because they haven't yet reached my interlectual level! My tractor beam will plough through you like handcuffs!

:-)
In response to Hazman
Hazman wrote:
Your death bolts cannot penetrate my huge ego! No-one can fully understand me because they haven't yet reached my interlectual level! My tractor beam will plough through you like handcuffs!

:-)

Tsk, tsk. Now you're just going overboard.
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
any who cannot follow simple directions are less than human.

So what does that make those that lack any common sense?
In response to OneFishDown
This looks like one huge argument, instead of a topic based on a game for the Playstation 2. Please redirect your argument to an empty chatroom, occupied only by you.

And, yes, Skysaw, I believe coffee through the nose WOULD hurt. Unless it's not too hot or cold, of course. Then, it would be just like milk coming out of your nose. Heh.
i didn't like it. i beta tested through the 2nd and 3rd phases and saw nothing new, exciting or interesting...poor quality sound, graphics and animation also contribute to the poor fun factor of the game.
Verant sucks the credit cards of people clean for things that shouldn't cost money at all, or should be cheaper, they really give certain casters a very unfair advantage, it takes way too long to level a character, and it's way too easy to lose your corpse and have it so you cannot get it without the help of an extremely high level guild, so it can be quite annoying but it is also quite fun in some ways too.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
Verant sucks the credit cards of people clean

No argument there.

for things that shouldn't cost money at all

like?

they really give certain casters a very unfair advantage,

like?

it takes way too long to level a character,

Well of course you'd want people to stick around. If people got 65 within a day, how many players do you think Everquest would have? Besides which, some of us actually like a challenge. It takes no more than a week for a player to get to 30-40 untwinked with the recent zones put into the game.
You can level from 1 to 65 untwinked in 3 months. Some people go from 1 to 65 in a month or less, with slightly twinked melee gear.

and it's way too easy to lose your corpse and have it so you cannot get it without the help of an extremely high level guild

An example? The only places I can think of are Plane of Fear, Plane of Hate, Plane of Mischief, and if you are dead in any of those zones you WILL have a guild to go get it for you(Unless you are a scout bound there. Tough luck. Death loop)

Necromancer's can summon your corpse for 80pp. If your in a zone high enough to lose your corpse past a large number of very high level monsters, your high enough to either know someone who knows a high enough necromancer(39+), or be in a guild with one.

Im just curious, because some of those complaints seem a bit odd(I've heard em all. Agree with most of em. But not those).
Page: 1 2 3