In response to Skysaw
Geez, you just got screwed all sorts of ways didnt you?
In response to Skysaw
I seriously recommend a way for low ranks to bash purples, too. (For balance of the game, Purples have alooooot of power), and I need a challenge.

[EDIT] I ask for this so I can get ticked off and trap-nuke the base of the person who killed me. :P
Skysaw wrote:
Today I mailed off a check that covered the last of my debt, and I am now 100% free after seven plus years! Oh the glory! The pain and suffering is over!

Congratulations. I was bitten by the credit card bug in high school and now, at age 32, I'm still digging my way out of the hole. More power to you.
In response to Hanns
Hanns wrote:
I ask for this so I can get ticked off and trap-nuke the base of the person who killed me. :P

*makes a note to never, EVER kill Hanns in MLAAS* :-D
In response to Skysaw
Skysaw wrote:
Jacro wrote:
how do you people exactly get such huge bills?

In my case, I married a crazy woman who liked to live beyond our means. Unfortuntately, when I left her, the debt stuck with me, since it was in my name (she had no credit, due to a then-recent bankruptcy). I managed to pass very little of the debt on to her. It didn't help that she was a lawyer, and had quite a number of lawyer friends.

Especially for people who aren't living on their own yet, I highly highly recommend reading:

The Millionaire Next Door

Their politics are wonky, but this is a scientific look at how people who have money make it and keep it. The answers are surprising, and fact-based.
In response to Skysaw
Why did ya marry someone who'd just gone bankrupt? Thats just cRaZy!

And I found something that says all women are evil:

First, women cost time and money.

women = time*money

everyone knows that time is money

time = money

therefore,

women = money*money

money is the root of all evil

money = sqroot(evil)

so we are forced to conclude that:

women = money*money = evil

(Courtesy of www.funnyjunk.com)
In response to Crispy
I hate the security nodes, lol. The last person who attacked me gets my bonus.
In response to SSJKaclis
congrats sky.my parents didnt get out too easy.we signed for bankruptcy so we cant use those devil cards.

as for the music thing,dont forget what i said lol.if you make it big we wont see MLAAS.lol.

but anyways im happy your outta debt.careful with those women too.they can be pretty evil
In response to Hazman
Lol, I've already seen that. It was really funny at the time, becuase I had a class last year that was really small, like 7 kids(several people dropped the class)and it was all guys. The teacher would let us do just about anything, and one kid kept always bringing in stuff like that.
In response to Hazman
Except that women take time AND money, not time TIMES money.
In response to Garthor
Garthor, don't spoil a good joke. Spoilsport. =P
Most I use CCs for is Online games, and large purchases.

But I never make those large purchases unless I have the money in the bank. Im one of the very FEW people that use credit cards well.
Page: 1 2