ID:136343

I've asked around and found out im not the only one who is experiancing large amounts of lag lately. Is there something wrong with the server? Every game i enter takes like a minute or 2 to log into. It used to be quick like 10 seconds. Whats up?
Unowuero wrote:
I've asked around and found out im not the only one who is experiancing large amounts of lag lately. Is there something wrong with the server? Every game i enter takes like a minute or 2 to log into. It used to be quick like 10 seconds. Whats up?

We've acquired a new machine and appear to be experiencing some difficulties in syncing everything up. Hopefully things will be better by the end of the weekend.
In response to Tom
The pager isn't working, and whenever I try to join a game from the hub page it waits for ages and never connects. :-(

I can join games if I know their IP address and port number though - I was playing Stickster earlier today before this problem started happening, and I'm still able to join it - but I can't join MLAAS. Arrrgh! It's jinxed I tell you, jinxed! :-(

EDIT: Okay, I just tried again, and the connection failed (instead of just "hanging") but the pager worked. Will the madness never end?
In response to Crispy
The madness will end once the garden gnomes get out of Dan's new computer.

Oh, and Dan? FriqGnome told me to tell you that he thinks you're ugly.
In response to Garthor
It seems to be working now... yay Dan/Tom/whoever it was who fixed it! :-)

The Garden Gnomes must've got tired of getting zapped every so often...