ID:191391

Hey!

Here it is, the BHS is now up at my site. (BYOND Helping Scheme)

Please view it here: http://leewhittaker.br0ken.org/BHS.html

I hope you who wish to participate do so accordingly and do not mess this scheme up. I will not having any mis-haps here!

So please reply if you are interested with the BHS. If you are actually going to participate please fill out the following form...

-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------BYOND Helping Scheme form-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

BYOND Key:
Ammount of Dimes:
Would you like to be on the BYOND Contributors page: Yes / No

-----------------------------------------------------------
----------------BYOND Helping Scheme form-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please do read the page on the BYOND Helping Scheme! You have to read it if you wish to participate in this action! (http://leewhittaker.br0ken.org/BHS.html).

--Lee

[Edit] I forgot to mention; the account that the Dimes will be sent to is mine. I am sending all my Dimes to my other account and I will be donating 30 BYONDimes myself.

I don't have a goal set as to how much will be donated but I guess we can all figure that out between us.
great idea.
once i put some dimes in expect some from me
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
great idea.
once i put some dimes in expect some from me

Thanks, when you get the chance try to fill out the form too please. This is so that I know and everyone else knows (Who participates) exactly how much is going to be dished out ^_^

--Lee
Dantom already gets money for having your money in thier accounts. It's called... Interest.
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Dantom already gets money for having your money in thier accounts. It's called... Interest.

I know that...The idea of this is to give Dantom a 'gift'.
Hmmm...not to be the bearer of badness but...how much money could they really make? I mean, its only dimes, and besides, just about all the dimes you collect go to them anyway because they take out 5 bucks worth and 10% of whats left when you try to withdraw them. So all your really doing
is speeding up the process.
In response to Ceribral Assassin
Fine then, seing as no one is really interested in helping me then I will call this whole ordeal off and just send them 30 of which I was going to anyway.

Thanks for the support I thought that I would have attained.

--Lee
In response to Mellifluous
bummer aint it