ID:191872

I've been here in the BYOND community for about 3 months. During that duration of time, I've spent most of the last 2 here on the forums.

What I still ponder is what image have I produced during my stay? I know that I've acted in a wide variety of ways, so I'm wondering how I'm being pictured as in the BYOND community.

I won't take offense as to any replies, as all I can do is hope to improve how you see me in the future. All I ask for is an honest response, because I'd like to know how I'm doing. :)
I classify you as "DBZer".
Malver wrote:
I won't take offense as to any replies, as all I can do is hope to improve how you see me in the future. All I ask for is an honest response, because I'd like to know how I'm doing. :)

Your doing great from what i've seen, but you have a HUGE problem. You are obviously trying to impress others instead of just being yourself. If someone doesn't like you the way you are, then why try to change just to impress them? And from reading your posts I can see you are advancing quite well with the DM code language.

~Ray~
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
I classify you as "DBZer".

Could you elaborate?
In response to Malver
Just kidding..... but as much as I hate to say it.... Stimulis is right *sigh* (hehe)

You try to impress people. I tried that, not good. Be yourself.

*Remembers that Sobe drink commercial*
In response to Sariat
Sariat wrote:
Just kidding..... but as much as I hate to say it.... Stimulis is right *sigh* (hehe)

God Sariat, you could at least spell my name right, lol

~Ray~
I havn't really read enough posts from you to give you any diagnostic breakdown :).[EDIT] Err, I get you and Mertek mixed up.

<<>>Kusanagi<<>>