ID:136581

Well, I never really posted in general much, so correct me if this isn't the right spot. Anyways, I am wondering if it is possible to change what it says in the hub about the subscription. Not sure if this has been brought up before. For example:

Subscribe today!

only 3 dimes per month!
get full access with BYOND Passport
show your support!

so you could possibly change it to:

Join now!

3 dimes a month, wow!
Get full access!

plus, you can choose to add more things in after you filled in specific areas, such as:

Join now!

3 dimes a month, wow!
Get full access!
Full access to all the skills!
Gain entry to the places you couldn't before!
You are allowed to buy property instead of just houses and apartments!
All this, for only 3 dimes a month!

I think this would make each hub entry a little more unique, and offer more to tell about what you get with a subscritpion, and changed the way to your liking, since not everyome (especially me) likes the current subscription form.
yeh, but its not exactly much different if you say what you get in the writing below is it?
In response to Maz
Maz wrote:
yeh, but its not exactly much different if you say what you get in the writing below is it?

Yes, but not many people (mainly me probably) like what it says when you open up the hub file. If I'm making a game where theres differant armies you join and shoot each other, I would rather have it say something like "Sign up recruit" then "Subscribe Today!".
Good idea, but we've got some more pressing issues at the moment. We can List it, for now!