ID:149303

Ok i am looking to create a battle maping system that incorprates multiple cliens playing. I shooting for a system like FFO or dragon warrior online or any other games that uses this. If you are one of the creators of such game please share your wisdom with me.

Retraction to question poasted but still any help may come in handy. Yah I get it no more poast here unlest needed code fixing. Thanks to Loard of Water and Lummox for there aid I think i can figure this thing my self now using both of your strategies.
Dekuh, YOu are beginning to piss me off, rather than posting this question 3 different times in one day, and if you ARE 26, you will understand the virtue of patience, and if you don't understand that, take this from a 15 year old, spamming the boards is not good manners! You bumped 2 of my posts out of the state, and this doe not belong in code problems unless you have some code attached, your other 2 posts in newbie central should do just fine, now go back to newbie central and say something in the other two posts, which I ight add were on the exact same thing, eventually, someone will answer, just have patience!
In response to Ter13
look man you blind its been like two well three days since my last poast here look at the names of the poast before you decide to share your thoughs with me.

Retraction to question poasted but still any help may come in handy. Yah I get it no more poast here unlest needed code fixing. Thanks to Loard of Water and Lummox for there aid I think i can figure this thing my self now using both of your strategies.
In response to Dekuh
Dekuh wrote:
look man you blind its been like two well three days since my last poast here look at the names of the poast before you decide to share your thoughs with me.

everytime i read you little so called "poast" it makes me hungry for some toast hehe

<font color=black> for a 26 year old you sure spell funny(its post)
In response to Emperor Beld
Look dekuh, I have one thing to say... How many times did you repeat kindergarten, or were you in the special ed room while they taught spelling?