ID:154125

Which sounds better for a whimsical tongue-in-cheek sidescrolling puzzle/platform game: Guy Galactic, Guy Galactico, or Guy Galacto?

(Yes, it will be futurustically themed, although it would be VERY whimsical to make a medieval fantasy game with a protagonist namd "Guy Galactico.")
Leftley wrote:
Which sounds better for a whimsical tongue-in-cheek sidescrolling puzzle/platform game: Guy Galactic, Guy Galactico, or Guy Galacto?

(Yes, it will be futurustically themed, although it would be VERY whimsical to make a medieval fantasy game with a protagonist namd "Guy Galactico.")

My vote goes for 'Guy Galacto'.

- Malver
Depends on exactly what is going to follow "and the" in the title.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Well, that does raise an interesting problem. The entire purpose of creating such a side-scrolling puzzle/platform game is to create an accompanying level editor, so the game package itself really can't be labeled with the default adventure's title. For hub entry and basic title, it would probably just be "The Adventures of Guy Galacto/-ic/-ico."
"The rarely talked about adventures of Hobo Dan" oh wait...Hobo Dan is MY character...

<font size = 0> Hobo Dan is in no way affliated with BYOND, or Dan of Dantom.</font size = 0>

-ST
Guy Galacto.
I'd prefer Guyanna Galactrix, but she wasn't an option.

Guy Galacto sounds good. :)
In response to Shadowdarke
Shadowdarke wrote:
I'd prefer Guyanna Galactrix, but she wasn't an option.

French Guyanna?