ID:154134

Hey Lummox, why not make turrain types like desert and mountan and tundra? I know it would kinda be hard but a good idea. Like say a desert you get less resorses but attackers would loose 1 point per roll for unfermilure teritory(I SUCK AT SPELLING). And like mountans would be more resorces but equal roll points. And like on real land, dessert would be at the bottom and tunndra would be at the top and mountans in the middle. It would take some teaking but it would rule when it comes to adding more skill than luck. Just some ideas.
Scoobert wrote:
Hey Lummox, why not make turrain types like desert and mountan and tundra? I know it would kinda be hard but a good idea. Like say a desert you get less resorses but attackers would loose 1 point per roll for unfermilure teritory(I SUCK AT SPELLING). And like mountans would be more resorces but equal roll points. And like on real land, dessert would be at the bottom and tunndra would be at the top and mountans in the middle. It would take some teaking but it would rule when it comes to adding more skill than luck. Just some ideas.

The problem is, this radically alters gameplay. This is so far off the concept of the game that I'd basically have to start from scratch. Terrain types would be better suited to more of an Avalon Hill style game.

Lummox JR
Scoobert wrote:
SpellCheck Complete =] (Copy and paste me into original message)
Hey Lummox JR, why not make turrain types like desert and mountain and tundra? I know it would kinda be hard but it is a good idea. For example, if you own a desert you get less resources, but attackers would lose 1 point per roll for unfamiliar territory. However mountains would have more resources but equal roll points. Like on real land, desert would be at the bottom and tundra would be at the top and mountains in the middle. It would take some tweaking but it would rule when it comes to adding more skill than luck. Just some ideas.
Not sure if all my spellings are correct. Also I might add.
Mountains - more resources, more defense from fortifications
Desert - low resources more defense always.
Tundra - normal resouces more defense always.
In response to Exadv1
Not sure if all my spellings are correct.

Here's what my patented Spuzzeditor Pro (which occupies part of my neo-cortex) reports:

Hey Lummox, why not make terrain types, like desert, <s>and</s> mountain, and tundra? I know it would <s>kinda be</s> be somewhat hard, but a good idea. <s>Like</s> For example, say, a desert; you get less resources, but attackers would lose 1 point per roll for unfamiliar territory (I <s>SUCK</s> AM NOT PROFICIENT AT SPELLING). <s>And like</s> Mountains would <s>be</s> have more resources but equal roll points. And, like on real land, desert would be at the bottom, <s>and</s> tundra would be at the top, and mountains would be in the middle. It would take some tweaking, but it would rule when it comes to adding more skill than luck. These were just some ideas.

Nothing intended against Scoobert, mind you; just against you. ;-)
In response to Lummox JR
Ok, just some ideas. I have others, just havent thought of them yet, lol.