ID:193053

What is your favorite School Subject.
Mine is my weight training class. Thats the only modivation i have for school. If i didnt have that calls i wouldnt like to go to school at all. But thanks to my 4th hour school is worth while
*cough* I like computer science. *end cough*
I liked Computer class, and Science the most. Social studies was a close third, and then it was English and Writing. Dead last was Math, because every math teacher I had was mean =P.
In response to Nadrew
I'm a very athletic person,I like GYm,and Math.SOCIAL STUDIES SUCKS!!!!Who agrees that socail studies sucks?
In response to Kappa the Imp
Social studies was the easiest subject I ever had so I liked it.
In response to Nadrew
Yah i think that is the easiest subject i ever had as well. I think its an interesting class though.
In response to Kappa the Imp
Kappa the Imp wrote:
I'm a very athletic person,I like GYm,and Math.SOCIAL STUDIES SUCKS!!!!Who agrees that socail studies sucks?

Strangely enough, I hate social studies, but I like geography, which is a social study course.

People think geography is just mapping for some reason. What the name truly means is "drawing the world". In other words, geography is all about taking the principles of the world's cities, countries, atmosphere, biosphere, hydrosphere, and lithosphere, and matching them to models. From those models we can make conjectures and predictions as to how humans will utilise those worldly aspects.
My favorite class is lunch, although I doubt that would be counted as a class. =P

My least favorite subject, by far, is English, which I am failing...
I have a class called World Conflict, its studying 20th century wars. I love this class, all we do is watch videos. Weve had about 5 worksheets, two 3 min presentation with 2pg dbl spaced reports to go along with em. and about 25 videosm, its the best class ever.
I was always good at philosophy, but I had the aid of a mnemonic device... a useful rhyme that helped me remember the names of many great philosophers, and their drinking habits.
In response to Spuzzum
all my classes are boring, in maths they give us kiddy building blocks and screamed at us to build shapes.
Our english teacher is irish.
We're learning about sex in pse which is ok.
Pe. nothing wrong with it
science. i say no more
most of my other subject are shit. sept art
my fav subject is history so far we've watched about 100 videos with loads of blood and guts.
i can't wait till next year with ICT. then a levels with computing. oh baby!!
When I was in high school, English was my favorite subject. That had a lot to do with the teachers. I had very good English teachers in the 11th and 12th grades. One of them actually had a PhD and was one of the top 10 paid high school teachers in the state. But I also like English as a subject matter.

11th grade was a typically excruciating year for me, and the only class I looked forward to was English.

I took choir my last year in high school and adored it. I wish I'd taken it sooner. It helped that I got into the second best choir out of four. (We had a lot of choirs; we were one of the top 3 schools in the state for choir. And the choir director was also one of the top 10 paid high school teachers in the state, heh. It was a good public high school. It always scored better than the local private schools.) I've discovered that there's little I like more in the world than singing in a choir. I would have gotten to sing at Carnegie Hall with my college choir, but I had to leave school. Maybe someday.

School has always been miserable for me for one health reason or another. It's a fond goal of mine to get better, go back to college and actually enjoy it.

Z, a bit nostalgic
In response to Spuzzum
your a gamer, you're supposed to like computer science, well at least based on my extremely true stereotypes.

why are you ashamed of liking it, it is a fun class

*cough* too much crack *end cough*

In response to Nadrew
An interesting Story...
When i was in 7th grade (public school) i had a teacher who was the biggest ***** i've EVER seen by far. She was so bad if an eighth grader ran down the hall we would be SCREAMED at (and all this time she would be slamming the closet door lol) for over 20 min and then finally get back to class. After class she would still be pissed off at us and she would make us 20 min late for lunch (we had a 22 min lunch) and we would be getting food right as the bell rang for the next class. We would have to wolf down our food and fush to the next class. This is 100% true not one lie in this.

Its funny. I can acully laugh at the now. i'm laughing right now. The worst thing about it was i had her for homeroom AND 2 other classes (Math and Science).

Well to answer your question about what my fav class is it has to be World History or Math becuase my teacher is cool in those classes.
In response to U-god
U-god wrote:
your a gamer, you're supposed to like computer science, well at least based on my extremely true stereotypes.

I'm not so much of a gamer as I am a programmer. While I can whip most true programmers at any game that requires reflexes, I'm easily defeated by anyone who plays games as a religion. Of course, that's because I play games to have fun, not to be a l337 ga|\/|3r d00d.

Games like StarCraft, for example: I am an absolute genius when it comes to employing unique combinations of troops at a given time. Despite this, I'm not good enough to avoid Zerg Rushes. Nor can I fend off two people of lesser skill attacking me at once. (Incidentally, this is because I'm a UMS player for StarCraft, and also because I hate competing with other people. What's the point in spending most of your life perfecting your StarCraft technique so you can beat others?)

I am, however, one hell of a good long-range fighter in first-person-shooters. I'm not so great at close ranges, since I usually get jumpy when the gunfire is that close. But at a long range, I put whole new meaning to sniper. And I do it while moving.

why are you ashamed of liking it, it is a fun class

I wasn't ashamed of liking it. It just proved my "nerd" point in the School thread, which was what I was hoping to avoid proving. ;-)