In response to Zilal
Well then what makes a game fun?
In response to Foomer
You already asked that (admittedly phrased a little differently), and I already said if I could answer it, I would have [in my first post]. I should have explicitly said in that first post that that was the best answer I could give. I thought about it. I think I banked too much on the hope that everyone was so enlightened on my world-class posting skill, they would assume that any information belonging in a post would only be left out if I could not provide it, and thus, I need never admit inability at all!

Z
In response to Zilal
You already asked that (admittedly phrased a little differently), and I already said if I could answer it, I would have [in my first post]. I should have explicitly said in that first post that that was the best answer I could give. I thought about it. I think I banked too much on the hope that everyone was so enlightened on my world-class posting skill, they would assume that any information belonging in a post would only be left out if I could not provide it, and thus, I need never admit inability at all!

Something fun for me is what I'll come back to play again, and something that I'll come back to play again must be something fun. That's about the best definition that I can manage; the only thing that makes something fun is the desire to play it again, and the only thing that makes someone want to play it again is if it is fun. There's no actual way to describe the reciprocal connection in words. =)
Page: 1 2