ID:137190

1] The ability to delete the errorlog imbeded in the server (that little window of text)

2] The ability to disabled output to the errorlog (maby give an option to either log to log normally, log to 'error.log' instead, or disable completly)

3] The ability to see the list of keys currently connected to the server (And possibly their IPs since some people insist on sending buffer overflow packets).

4] A bytes in/out meter on the server showing the ammount of data going through the server each second (extreamly usefull for 56k users).

5] The ability to hide the server to a small button on the toolbar (near the clock) (Very usefull for server hosts... they don't have to have a huge window button in the way all the time).
Dreq wrote:
3] The ability to see the list of keys currently connected to the server (And possibly their IPs since some people insist on sending buffer overflow packets).

The ability to see connected keys is available right now.
keys=list()
for(client/C in world)
keys+=C.key

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
And this is accessable by the server how?
In response to Dreq
Dreq wrote:
And this is accessable by the server how?

I think there's a bit of mismatched terminology here. I was thinking you meant the host, not the actual BYOND server. Because if it's the BYOND server, I have no idea what you could possibly mean; connections to the BYOND server tend not to be persistent.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
maybe he means dream daemon?

dream daemon has a clock, and a text output, which describes what he was talking about.

FIREking
In response to FIREking
Yes, i'm talking about the dream daemon
Dreq wrote:
1] The ability to delete the errorlog imbeded in the >server (that little window of text)
That would be nice

2] The ability to disabled output to the errorlog (maby >give an option to either log to log normally, log >to 'error.log' instead, or disable completly)
Good too

3] The ability to see the list of keys currently >connected to the server (And possibly their IPs since some >people insist on sending buffer overflow packets).
I wish, I still dont know if IP banning is possible when hosting through DS

4] A bytes in/out meter on the server showing the ammount >of data going through the server each second (extreamly >usefull for 56k users).
Yeah

5] The ability to hide the server to a small button on >the toolbar (near the clock) (Very usefull for server >hosts... they don't have to have a huge window button in >the way all the time).
You mean the System Tray? THat would be majorly cool!

although in the future you shoud say "A few DreamDaemon feature requests" so people dont get confused
In response to Pillsverry
You mean the System Tray? THat would be majorly cool!

My pal, Galathon, mentioned this a loooooong time ago when he was hosting my very first versions of SR.
In response to Ebonshadow
I have a delphi component that does this ^_^. When I look at the source 98% of it's ASM so I'm sure it's a bitch to do :)
In response to Ebonshadow
My pal, Galathon, mentioned this a loooooong time ago when he was hosting my very first versions of SR.

Isn't/wasn't he Galithan?