ID:194375

Nothing about Byond, but this is still very important news that all should read and consider spreading to people able to comprehend the situation.

http://www.sci-e-research.com/geophysics.html

/Andreas
Nothing about Byond, but this is still very important news that all should read and consider spreading to people able to comprehend the situation.

Spreading it won't work--it's too deep. This requires a shovel! :)

In response to Gughunter
On 5/20/01 12:33 pm Gughunter wrote:

i understand it fine......
In response to jobe
On 5/20/01 2:21 pm jobe wrote:
On 5/20/01 12:33 pm Gughunter wrote:

i understand it fine......

i know how to get rid of this problem! really. if we grew as much hemp or pot in america as we do corn it will reverse the green house affect. it is a proven fact the hemp creates larg amouts of O3(ozone) witch would fix the ozone layer overnight... that is if we grew as much of it as corn.. really it is a fact.. pot is a verry needed part of the atmosphere and our ecosystem.
On 5/20/01 12:13 pm Gazoot wrote:

/Andreas
That doesn't surprise me as much as me ,12 years old, being able to understand it all. Maybe this is to stop life forms from evolving too far..... But than again its not like humanity really doesn't deserve this to happen considering what we do to the earth.
In response to Geo
On 5/20/01 4:52 pm Geo wrote:

/Andreas
That doesn't surprise me as much as me ,12 years old, being able to understand it all. Maybe this is to stop life forms from evolving too far..... But than again its not like humanity really doesn't deserve this to happen considering what we do to the earth.

did you know that we can produce ozone in labs.. in fact it would only cost 24 billoin dollors to produce enof ozone to fix the entire layer.. then only 100k a year after that.. i mean if all the countrys on earth pitched in we would be living fine with an earht in stabilty.. the next stap would be to cut back on waste products.
In response to jobe
On 5/20/01 5:45 pm jobe wrote:

/Andreas

did you know that we can produce ozone in labs.. in fact it would only cost 24 billoin dollors to produce enof ozone to fix the entire layer.. then only 100k a year after that.. i mean if all the countrys on earth pitched in we would be living fine with an earht in stabilty.. the next stap would be to cut back on waste products.

well being that the US alone makes 400 billoin a year that wound be easy(what the hell do we do with all that money becaue it not going to the space program we only use 30 billoin a year on that)
In response to Xzar
On 5/20/01 5:55 pm Xzar wrote:

/Andreas

well being that the US alone makes 400 billoin a year that wound be easy(what the hell do we do with all that money becaue it not going to the space program we only use 30 billoin a year on that)

the rest gose to every little government agecy and they what is left over gose into the military programs
In response to jobe
On 5/20/01 6:29 pm jobe wrote:
On 5/20/01 5:55 pm Xzar wrote:
...cut
the rest gose to every little government agecy and they what is left over gose into the military programs

I believe that most of it goes to the military and the rest goes to the other agencies.