ID:154583

I saw alot of people use tile sets from RPG Maker...now I have those tile sets but I'm wondering how you got them to work in BYOND? Please tell me because I've had the idea since I first heard about BYOND but I just can't figure out how to do that.
On 1/31/01 7:57 pm Darkness wrote:
I saw alot of people use tile sets from RPG Maker...now I have those tile sets but I'm wondering how you got them to work in BYOND? Please tell me because I've had the idea since I first heard about BYOND but I just can't figure out how to do that.

It's very hard to use them. You have to break them up into individual icons, then use each icon individually.
In response to Spuzzum
Well I've already broken up half of them so I might as well finish what I'm doing :)
In response to Darkness
On 1/31/01 8:00 pm Darkness wrote:
Well I've already broken up half of them so I might as well finish what I'm doing :)

Use some paint program to break them up, then just copy them into .dmi files in BYOND.
In response to Deadron
On 1/31/01 11:47 pm Deadron wrote:
On 1/31/01 8:00 pm Darkness wrote:

Use some paint program to break them up, then just copy them into .dmi files in BYOND.

All you need to do is break them up (probably into 32x by 32x if you want to make them fit) then copy them int an icon file in DM. Then just put it in your code =)