ID:154600

Someone was working on a mob brain so many months ago. I'm wondering if it ever went anywhere. I don't plan on using it or anything, just curious :).

\| |/
     -o o-
   --O0o---o0O--

Someone was working on a mob brain so many months ago. I'm wondering if it ever went anywhere. I don't plan on using it or anything, just curious :).

Hmm, might have been me. I made one scheme long, long ago, then started working on a new improved one a couple months ago. And I haven't looked at it since then. However, I may need it in the not too distant future, so I'll dust it off!
In response to Guy T.
On 10/29/00 8:22 pm Guy T. wrote:

Hmm, might have been me. I made one scheme long, long ago, then started working on a new improved one a couple months ago. And I haven't looked at it since then. However, I may need it in the not too distant future, so I'll dust it off!

Any chance we'll be seeing this soon? Thought I'd ask. =)
In response to Spuzzum

I've started looking it over again. It turns out I'd gotten to a point where it was pretty usable (for my purposes, anyway) but there are a few things lacking still. I'll focus on that after the 4K Challenge is done.

(Hmm, I owe Deadron a banner and a few icons too... and I promised Tom I'd write an instance editor tutorial... and... well, regardless, I'm going to plan to focus on mob brains.) :)
In response to Spuzzum
On 11/24/00 7:53 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Speaking of things that get started and never finished, what ever happened to Spuzzmissle? Did you finish it?

In response to Manifacae
On 11/26/00 12:56 pm Manifacae wrote:
On 11/24/00 7:53 pm Spuzzum wrote:

Speaking of things that get started and never finished, what ever happened to Spuzzmissle? Did you finish it?

I ran into a problem where the numbers didn't add up, so that it worked fine towards the northeast and southwest, but it din't work northwest or southeast. I'm planning on coding a new one entirely from scratch but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Just to be specific it's actually called "Spuzzum's Projectile Library: Missile"; SPL Missile for short. I'm thinking of contracting it to s_missile, however, since it seems that the prefix spl_ contrasts with the s_ prefix that I've been adding to just about every library I have, like s_admin, s_vote, s_light, s_shop, etc.