ID:138384

The new heirarchical hub is officially replacing the old single-list hub. I just added a slightly more friendly form-based interface for editing links. There is also a web mirror at www.byond.com/hub. That doesn't yet show live links, but it shows all of the persistent ones.

Try it out. Put up your links. And let me know if you want a new topic area to be made. The ones already there are just to get things started.
Try it out. Put up your links. And let me know if you want a new topic area to be made. The ones already there are just to get things started.

Does that dms.cgi thing on the Introduction page work? If so, could I have a copy of it for my VirtualAve site? That should save me a lot of work making .dms files.
In response to Spuzzum

Does that dms.cgi thing on the Introduction page work?

Oops. I intended to remove that until it _does_ work. Unfortunately, it is having trouble in different browsers. If we can get it working, that would make it a lot easier to embed byond links in web pages. You wouldn't need a copy of the CGI but could just link to ours from your page.

In response to Dan
Oops. I intended to remove that until it _does_ work. Unfortunately, it is having trouble in different browsers. If we can get it working, that would make it a lot easier to embed byond links in web pages. You wouldn't need a copy of the CGI but could just link to ours from your page.

Right-o. Jolly good.