ID:194716

I think I was in a ninja mood! XD
Looks funky, it kinda gives off a 70ish vibe :P groovy baby :P
More fun!!!

yup...messing around with my base and some stuffs... I guess
In response to Akto
Love the cartoony look it has :) the pants look weird though without the same black outline lol
In response to Akto
I love you art style, very cartoony and attractive. Are you by any chance looking for work?
In response to The Drunken Monkey
Since I have been asked quite a bit I will just post it. I have finals all this week but after that I should be open to a new project.

Update!

So yeah.. if you haven't guessed.. I am most likely siding with a certian project.. if you cannot notice by now XD
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:

Update!

So yeah.. if you haven't guessed.. I am most likely siding with a certian project.. if you cannot notice by now XD

Assassins creed kinda game??? Im digging the art :D
In response to Rockeyx2
Yup. It drew my interest.
I will be back in a week. I am going on vacation...
In response to Akto
Hey Akto, I remember when ya first joined this guild, and i've been trying to help you become a great artist from day one giving all the advice I can. And I can say proudly you have imporved very much so, and you should be glad and proud of the art you are producing. I was wondering if you'd ever want to start talking on AIM or on MSN through Ebuddy so I could help you find your artistic potential, and maybe even help with projects and so forth! Tell me whatcha thing bro (:
In response to Bakasensei
Thank you. :D Well i am on vaction right now and typing from my ipod but i will talk to you when i get back friday.
I am back.. Hit me up on MSN Baka!
In response to Akto
I need it first to do that Akto :p
Oh I thought you had it XD... [email protected]
In response to Akto
K i''ma get on right now!
Haxed Akto's computer.. looky what I found!

What could this be?
In response to Akto
Akto wrote:
What could this be?

A Gun Master shooting his “load”.
In response to The Drunken Monkey
Haha. I asked him and he said it was an idea for his One Pice game awhile back. I am going to tell him what you said and he should get a kick out of it.
In response to Colorswithcrayons
Last time I let you use my computer... and its One Piece not One Pice.. LOL!
Page: 1 2