ID:194803

Dance of cedars

boneswords w/ slashing states

Demo of Combat combination,High,Mid,Low punches and kicks,then demo of gentle fist finishing with kaiten:

All icons shown here were made for Naruto New dawn(had a name change from Naruto OTN)

C&C will be appreciated

link to hub:http://www.byond.com/games/Asellia.NarutoNewDawn?tab=index
Omg i cant wait till this game comes
Zane444 wrote:
Dance of cedars

boneswords w/ slashing states

Demo of Combat combination,High,Mid,Low punches and kicks,then demo of gentle fist finishing with kaiten:

All icons shown here were made for Naruto New dawn(had a name change from Naruto OTN)

C&C will be appreciated

link to hub:http://www.byond.com/games/Asellia.NarutoNewDawn?tab=index

I like what you got going here, but the Kaiten seems to be bugging me. Doesn't Neji do more of a spin before he uses Kaiten, like he starts spinning slow, then goes really fast, but really. it's all good. pretty nice smooth animation.
In response to AKatsuki_ANBU
yes, but think how that would work in game,a person would probally die before even being protected,combat in this game will be fast paced
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
yes, but think how that would work in game,a person would probally die before even being protected,combat in this game will be fast paced

I think it would work if you just added 1-2 more frames in the start up of the kaiten.
Pretty cool though. :)
In response to Reeex
okay ill consider it,thanks for the advice
In response to Zane444
Some C&C...
Your base icon needs a minor fix.
The feet look like rubber nubs and the eyes are too far spaced apart.
Makes him look like a human/bug.
Also, I don't know if it was what you were going for but the belly looks like he's been drinking too much beer.
He's got a beer belly.
In response to Maximus_Alex2003
i am aware of those,its not a realistic base,i made it like this to be very slightly chibi,so i exagerated the anatomy
In response to Zane444
Oohh. Okay.
I slightly guessed that given 'Naruto' and all uses a comical style of visuals.