ID:194826

hehe another project im working on ,yes another one... this one called Code geass: The Great War by proto100 in my opinion its going to be one of the best on byond.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lancelot Albion knightmare[fully animated,i'd post a gif but dont know how to]

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
the Vincent[WIP]

http://www.byond.com/games/Proto100/CodeGeassTheGreatWar this is the link to the games hub

p.s im still doing all my other games
Pretty crazy dood! These look completely awesome.
That there has mass potential, be proud :) What i would suggest is better color usage and also a light source from a side direction

At the moment i dont have the time to edit the whole thing but here is what i would do with the color as you can see on the head lol

Edit: Oh darn i didn't see this was a showroom post :( Im not removing my edit!! that was a 5 minutes of my life right there lol
thanx,i love your edit chris slightly out of my league, buts its nice time to finish up and animate it ^_^
Ha that's zane for you , pretty awesome.
In response to Rasengan3oo4
Kewl, looks like I have another game to wait for.
*gos in the corner*
Just a question, Are these animatedd? I'm sure that these would take a long time to animate.
In response to Riku 123q
It's like fireworks :O They're pretty, but at some point, the light just don't shine!
(That didn't make sense)
-The Ice Cream Man
In response to Riku 123q
Riku 123q wrote:
Kewl, looks like I have another game to wait for.
*gos in the corner*
Just a question, Are these animatedd? I'm sure that these would take a long time to animate.

currently im working on the vincent but,the lancelot is fully animated,it took me like 3 hours to fully animate ...not include time it took to get line art jus right
In response to Zane444
Do not forget that Knightmares are robots made from a steel. Metal reflects light much stronger than you did it here. You should add one more color, the brightest.
That's amazing.
I tried doing a Gundam Mobile Suit once in my early years because there seems to be no gundam games on byond with potential but it failed...
Great job.