ID:207688

I know some people will come saying: "They are not RIPs, the source is old, blah, blah, blah", but that's not the only problem.

Just get in the game !

http://www.byond.com/games/Lemonde/revolucaobrasil

Press VIP and check "Como Funciona" (How it works) it obviously gives special content to people who donate, I believe it's illegal to ask for money for special stuff on fangames, so please, do something with those games, I think the other BR Game asks for money aswell, but I haven't checked it yet...
BYOND's volunteers do not care about ripped code clearly. If the pixel art is original, game will be listed. That's due to the fact that states you cant check if the code is ripped or not. Even if it works exactly like said game's. As for the asking for money part, they'll get unlisted for it once a Volunteer has a look. It'd help them if you state where it asks for donations so they can translate it using a translator !
I don't know Portuguese at all, but it looks simillar to Spanish, so I'll translate a bit:

1) Login in the Game.
2) Press VIP.
3) Check "Como Funciona" (How does it work).
4) Preços e Promoções (Prices and promotions).

I believe that part looks like an obvious part made with the prices and time given per donation.
Preço: Price ; Tempo: Time ; Dias: Days ; and you can figure out the rest.

Then you use "Voltar" at the northeast side and check "Vantagens" which is like "Advantages" for being VIP...

Well, this is a huge text, but it's basically the same, you get special content for paying money, I believe it's more than enough for unlisting this game.
You can press Voltar again, and then take a look on "Dados para Pagamento" which basicly means: "Payment's Information". Then it says the Game's Owner's Bank Account, it displays the "Donate Button" which is "Doar com", something like PayPal I believe... And right before that it says some steps to make sure you send the payment and receive the VIP Thingie.
In response to Avainer1
Avainer1 wrote:
BYOND's volunteers do not care about ripped code clearly. If the pixel art is original, game will be listed. That's due to the fact that states you cant check if the code is ripped or not.

That kinda contradicts itself. The admins do care, but like you said it's not necessarily easy to check. Sometimes ripness isn't immediately obvious and so it's possible for a moderator to miss it.
In response to Avainer1
Avainer1 wrote:
BYOND's volunteers do not care about ripped code clearly. If the pixel art is original, game will be listed. That's due to the fact that states you cant check if the code is ripped or not. Even if it works exactly like said game's. As for the asking for money part, they'll get unlisted for it once a Volunteer has a look. It'd help them if you state where it asks for donations so they can translate it using a translator !

Take it easy on these guys. They're Volunteers.
I honestly thought the BR games were left there so they can cater to the foreign BYOND users.

Other then that, nearly all the games looks as if they play out like your typical WOTS rip but I understand that it's pretty much drawing a thin line in knowing 100% or not.
We don't show any language preference in dealing with rips. It's just that while ripness isn't always easy to spot to begin with, it's probably harder for any admins who don't know Portugese (which I think is all of them).
If it has an "Arena Challenge" verb, it's a rip.
BR!?!?!?! BR??!?!!??!?!?

Brasil???!?!??

lol brs are hilarious
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
If it has an "Arena Challenge" verb, it's a rip.

+1.

Made me lol.
btw servers down lol