Pokémon Online World

by Naokohiro
Pokémon Online World
Pokémon how it was meant to be.
and also shut down the muted styme because that just stupid
I love this game. but only one thing i hate about it is when people on here take this game to real, pisses me off lolz..otherwise keep doing a great job naokohiro.
does any 1 know how 2 get pass nurse joy its really annoying that u cant get pass her
Sakura omino wrote:
I love this game. but only one thing i hate about it is when people on here take this game to real, pisses me off lolz..otherwise keep doing a great job naokohiro.

i don't think people take it to seriously its just really laggy and without a decent update its boring. otherwise yes it is a great game add regular updates every 2 weeks or so and minus the lag it would be the best.
you cant get past her he hasnt updated the game she is just there because the creator hasnt made that part of the game yet
then how do u cut down the trees
cant do that either they are there cuz he hasnt added that part of the map either
this game is cool
how can i get a other class??
update it already i waited for mothes
let us have unova out of pokeballs so they can walk with us
we need to have pokemon out of pokeballs and more bages
#1 the past days not many ppl have been playing this game due to massive lag. on average like 5 ppl play all day for the last 3 days sadly
#2 michaelmikey and adie342 the unova pokemon sprites werent made yet
It's a really cool game with lots of thought and effort put into it. When I log on It's like I'm playing Emerald or something on my Gameboy :P
very cool game!
I am a Brazilian fan and I am of the BYOND games, especially with a game as well modelado.e like to know when updating the maps will be ready?
this games cool but when i met my 1st battle the game froze and didnt let me send out totodile
In response to Righteous Shadow
Righteous Shadow wrote:
I have to agree with marco, the halloween event ruined the game for me. maybe you should actually test out systems like this before releasing it to the public for it to be exploited. I wish you luck on making the best decision to deal with ALL of the players that've abused it, because you can't let them get away with this.

I'm very sorry about this!
This was a big mistake I made.
I'll do what I can to prevent it from happening again, but I might not be able to fix the current damage.
Ok, so I didn't know if I should send a petty bug to the Byond bug report thing, so I'm telling you about it Nao right here. It appears that eggs in the game hatch immediately after trading...
In response to Amywong
There is no such thing as a "petty" bug.
You should use the BYOND bug report form.
Obviously because you'll make a more useful bug report, but also because everyone will know when it's been fixed, and that it's already been reported.
Wait, has it been reported yet?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24