ID:209004

What do you think? Is there any chance that some day there will be another BYOND book?
Doubtful, keeping it online is a lot more viable, especially since the language is still evolving.
I'd buy the new one.(If it is ever made) I bet there's a few others out there that also would.
I would buy it too, because I don't feel like sitting at a computer 24/7 reading the online one. I think more when I'm away from home or on the patio chilling. =/
It would be easier to have a hard copy of the book in my hands while programming.
Lige wrote:
Branks wrote:
I would buy it too, because I don't feel like sitting at a computer 24/7 reading the online one. I think more when I'm away from home or on the patio chilling. =/

Basically this. It's easier for me to think of interesting systems while I'm out and about. I like to refresh my memory by reading the guide, but can't bring myself to read the online guide. Having an actual book to read is preferred.

A bit off topic (apologies), but nice avatar Lige!
SF is back on?
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
SF is back on?

I don't know. Might want to talk to Lige or Branks about that one.
In response to Branks
I'll take that as a yes i think, Thank you so much, that game is the type of game Byond needs and looked amazing before.

Byond lives for action games where you gain statistics and grow stronger and gain reputation in a permanent online environment in competition with other players.
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
I'll take that as a yes i think, Thank you so much, that game is the type of game Byond needs and looked amazing before.

Byond lives for action games where you gain statistics and grow stronger and gain reputation in a permanent online environment in competition with other players.

We never stated we continued it. =/
Aw god dammit, You said we'd need to talk to you about it in a round about way lol- as if you were not denying it, I thought it was a hint. oh well :(
I still have the blue book not a scratch on it :) it is very very out dated...
Nice, I really should have bought one myself.