Azusa RP Online

by Inutaishos
Azusa RP Online
New Game Mode: Battle Arena, and Free to play steam period!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Nobody wanted to post about this on the forums because it was a "moot point", but I figured Inu needs to see what …

To the followers of Hades- There will be a tournament in the Underworld for all those who follow the Death Lord. A …

When the game starts, it shows a black screen, I can still click and advance into the menu, but I have no idea what I …

Where'd the game been for the past few days? It just randomly went down... I know it's in Alpha, but it'd be nice to …

Yes! Now players can make their own icons, hairs, clothes, weapons and even Guardian/Reaper Armors! I am releasing two …

Well, I am changing Azusa website, and transfered the devlog to the "Updates" part on the website, so everytime I …

Finally we are taking the first steps into remaking -every- graphics of Azusa! The reasons of doing this is very …
Page: 1 2

Finally Azusa 4.0 is here! I had to change alot of systems with this update, thats why it took this long! Before we …

This is a message to Inutaishos. Please cease posting updates to the Azusa Generations game on the Pokemon World Online …

When do you think the game will be back on , im not asking for a sure date , bute a estimate if you can.

Most of you know Azusa is a game in development, not being made by a team, but a single person (Me) art wise, …

(ps: Sorry for the poor screenshot, a new video is being worked on for this Update) Azusa v3.2 Is Near! Well, In the …

Game seems cool especially the intro. I enjoyed it. Some things I noticed : The health,stamina and hunger bars are …

5 New Ordinary armors being made! Wellp, yeah, you probably seen them before, if you haven't, you should watch our …

First, let me explain the reasons of this update: Azusa still needed alot of Game Design reviews, and this update …

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=-KqSInVnKe0 Wellp, I promiced this two weeks ago (yeah I am late) my computer broke …

Added 5 new armors: Scorpion, Penguin, Swordfish, Wolf and Prince of Hate! The future months will have alot of new …

The next update lines will be to add +10 armors, 5 Guardians and 5 Reapers and all will have a base of 2 skills each :D …

The entire story is cool, I feel it but I feel its too nature limiting at times. I feel Azusa should move away from the …

Azusa Generations v2.1 Quests Systems! Still on the same game design ideas adopted in the 2.0 update, I have noticed …

Combat Rules

Azusa Generations v2 This update changes completally the gameplay flow of Azusa! studied the game design for a long …

Framerate is sluggish.

this is a temporary guide, a better one with screen shots will be made later on the website www.azusarp.com Guardian …

Hello! In the previous wipe I noticed how new players usually got lost just after creation, not knowing what to do …

Hello just woundering when the game will be back to play?I was really getting into it.

Yes, I am an old finale fan.. and as a good old finale fan I planned since the begining to turn the late-game melee …

As some of you know Azusa rolledback, and most part of the work taken in this update was to bring it closer to the …

I am working hard to bring Azusa back, as some of you know, the game had some problems with archives last months, lost …

Wellp, when I was about to make a backup of Azusa files before messing with the byond's webclient... I accidentally …

The Great War of year 1200 finished! Death Lord Eris managed to defeat all the heroes, as her underworld warriors took …

Azusa wipe of year 1200 starts today! And as usual we can't start a wipe without an update :DD Well, added Dungeons …

Finished one of my favorites Update so far, 1.5 brings the new Races; Angels and Demons and alot of neat features with …

Okay the Year 900 wipe is up! with alot of new stuffs! Trying to make the Great war more active and less dependent on …

For those interested in the game progress for this next test, well I am actually working on the interface and changing …

BYOND account: Shadow2002 In-Game: Kyajin Age: 23 RP Experience: 7 years Administrative Experience: 3 years admin on …

Trying to make the game run better with a higher amount of players, so decided to change completally the walk systems …

Starting another Wipe, call your friends and lets RP!

i miss you so much why did you have to go you where the first rp game on byond i ever played plz come back to me just …

Announcing the first video and introduction of Azusa http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=QCrBS5niEis The game is about to be …

Well, its not complete, but we started working in our official site to also distribute the game out of BYOND. Giving an …

"An evil creature known as Death Lord reigned and enslaved the planet with death, using his army from the underworld …

Releasing the first RP test server of Azusa

We are just releasing the first RP tests but want to also bring some out-of-BYOND players to Azusa. Want to help with …