My Life as a Spy

by Skysaw
My Life as a Spy
Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Five teams of spies compete to secure documents, using nifty spy gadgets to foil their enemies.
Page: 1 2 3

I was trying to find information about the game, like guides and stuff, because I wanted to remember the features and …

Looking to play MLAAS again. I hope it can be hosted again within a 1 year time period. I bought a MLAAS subscription …

The game is currently being hosted. Would anyone like to play/login? The game is a gem and I advise people to play it …

Will this game ever come online again, or is it playable elesewhere?

youtube:YuHkcqkWvYc Testing out the new keyboard handling code and movement system, working at 40FPS now instead of 30, …

Did some improving on the EMP bomb today, the flash effect is a LOT less resource intensive now (but needs a touch of …

Changes for version 'Luna 1.0 (N2.0)' [Features] - The game now runs at 30 FPS, that's three times quicker than before …

As a push to move everything possible to the map I've started moving stat displays and whatnot over to a HUD. This is …

This is just a quick patch to make life easier on the current version: [Changes] - Recompiled and hosting in the latest …

Just a few screenshots of the upcoming update: (Low quality) (Better idea of how the lights look) (Night vision …

Thanks to the addition of JSON support to BYOND, I've updated the world/settings.txt file that hosts use to set their …

Skysaw finally caught one of my messages today and updated what needed to be updated and gold subscriptions are now …

BYOND 510 has made a massive amount of new goodies possible with MLAAS, as one of the obvious choices to add …

Hello spies, sorry about the absence and lack of hosting. It was a weird summer for me that ended in an unexpected way, …

My Life as a Spy is back and for the next 175 hours the game will be running with all training point and money rewards …

Hey Nadrew, I don't know if you remember me, but I used to go by the name Dark-Xero (also Wing Xero, DragonXero, …

A simple, but addicting, role play game.

A great game that was being left in the dust.