Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

i used to be a huge fan of gold guardians back in the day and i just came back to byond after all these years i cant …

Various news about Stray Games related development, things currently in the works, and new releases already available.
Page: 1 2

Alright, I was coding for a guy named kole92 and.. I spammed announed 'pie' on his game so he banned me >.> lol …

Not pushing or anything... but it's been a while.

I noticed that Celestial Chaos Guardians had voices (always had download sound effects and music off). I'm curious if …

Top three are hacked scores. Note the wave vs playing time. Fixpls, I want to ego again being nr1 and all that.

New game (Tales of a King) available for alpha testing. A requel (remake sequel?) of Gold Guardians.

The image, says it all. http://files.byondhome.com/ ElWookie/History.png

Type in my name on IconShare. I added your squire facing north and south. Tell me if you want it. If you don't, I'll …

When you turn off Music and Sound Effects, voice clips still play. If it is not a bug, can you add an option to turn …

I up a little, died one wave early cause LOL I CAN'T COUNT. (Random lulz) …

Bug: Reviving doesn't add the unit back to the total troops, meaning you can get negative troops and bypass the 250 …

Game: Celestial Chaos: Guardians Well, First of all, I continue dieing at Wave 37... or at least nearly above it …

Well, I decided to play One player and had realized that Maydrian1 had gotten #1 on the scoreboard... So, then I …

Is your score on Gold Guardians the most RECENT score or your highest score? I managed to get to Wave 57 or so last …

"Do NOT post links to generic file share websites like sendspace, mediafire, or imageshack." - Well, I didn't post a …

Idea Class's for the game. Necromancer - Revives dead enemys and makes them stand and defend the player but can't be …

Sorry , For some reason. Players share gold now? , or is it like that from now on. Ex. Player-1 :1000 Player-2 :1000 …

Info on Blog: http://www.byond.com/members/ Falacy?command=view_post&post= 109842

What about the Gold Guardians Update? How is it comming?

here it is in case it sounds interesting Firstly, bombs and vampires need a buff, as does dracula, and possibly corpse …

pop cap = at no point did I have more than that many units on the field Castle 1 - Beaten with archer/cleric only …

i play this game for the first time and its aweomse fal.. cant u bring some new updates to this game ??

Does anyone have a guide for Gold Guardians? Something that could help new players out for each wave? Maybe something …

runtime error: Cannot read null.weakness proc name: Hunt (/mob/Enemy/proc/Hunt) usr: Vampire (/mob/Enemy/Vampire) src: …

http://www.megaupload.com/ ?d=7ORKANAQ I made them like a year ago now rofl but they're still alright there's a glitch …