Wargames2
The next chapter
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

The next chapter

That is 'F' for 'Failed to be on time ever'

Well its been nearly three months since the last update, when I was "nearly there" and "about a week or two left to …

Hi again everyone! I promised I'd do another round up before I get to the release, so I've got some more features on …

Ahahaha, you know me better by now right? If I say I'm making an update, it usually means I'll spend the next 3 months …

First off I want to thank the generous donor to my BYOND membership yet again, I still don't know who it is but its …

Wargames 2 E.d version is now out. Its a quick update, largely to prepare it for some new features coming in the way of …

Sorry for the lack of update still, I'm working on it though. From now and into 2013, Wargames 2 and its Map & Scenario …

Hello all! Recently I have built a dedicated server that is for my own personal usage and I thought I would host a …

This minor update gets rid of the extremely ugly blue interface. It has a few bug fixes on top. Beta E.b2: Other …

So I was a little late in posting this, as I was a little late in updating. I had hoped to get it done before the …

I've updated both Wargames 2 and its Map and Scenario editor. Even though this is 'beta E' taking over from the …

I've finally got round to releasing the update. I held back a few days to try and fix some of the AI issues. My …

Tonight I give you a mini Wargames 2 Update. This isn't really a major change, but rather making the current version a …