Alchemist Classic

by Oasiscircle
Alchemist Classic
Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Combine elements and create chain reactions to thwart your foes!
Page: 1 2

In response to Dominoing dominating...

Alchemist is complete! (:

Bramble Shield is looking sharp! Finally some of the truly different features that will really make the game-play …

Click for full size awesomeness! Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I've posted an update! This is what I've …

youtube:XMZBqGfy4Jw You seek death? Just a short video that shows the opening sequence that I've created so far, …

youtube:LOO8ewMbBUE Made with 50% less rage-quit! Placement Matches are my way of handling the Elo system starting …

'bout to get wind-furious! Small interface update! :) Left green banner is the Social banner. Contains the number of …

Visual candy! Figured I'd reveal a little more information regarding the project I'm currently working on. I'm making …
Page: 1 2

youtube:9FCbY06f1vQ Short video showing two AI opponents playing each other! Also a display of some of the art, so far …

youtube:enGnSbrqIBI Made an AI for Alchemist for a project that I'm going to be working on while I'm off of college. So …

Just posting this here to it gets to Alchemist's old playerbase who I assume are the people who would be most …

Unstretched version Just a small update. A lot of people are going to be surprised, angry, frustrated, etc. But this …

Link to full-size version Just a little teaser, what do you all think? :)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been as active with keeping you all up to date on what's been going on lately with …

Please click here if the image is stretched! Make sure to view on full-size! :) This is truly how Alchemist was meant …

Hello everyone! Just figured I'd post that Alchemist will be receiving an update in an attempt to bring it back to …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

youtube:g9GGb47TwJs Happy holidays to you all, I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I know I did! :) Now that I'm …

Here's just a small taste of some of the abilities that will be available in the update of Alchemist. These are by no …

Alchemist Classic is online until the new version becomes available! :D Everyone thank Flame Sage for hosting! :) …

Since there wasn't already one set up, I figured I may as well start it ;) . One green, one purple, two grays.

After a week of play, it's finally over!

Here we go! NOTE- the poll is officialy closed as of 7:53 8/11/2012

Open bracket heating up!

# GRANDMASTER SUMMARY DAY 3 Name Ranking Change #1 Ragneo 620 +17 ^ #2 Flash Speed 608 +0 v #3 Lexeous-kun 564 -13 #4 …

Flash Speed and Tyrantis123 take surprising leads to the front of their brackets!

Day 2, Grandmasters is really heating up!

Grandmaster bracket is already heated. Open bracket needs to catch up!

There are two Alchemist tournaments happening this week. Check them out here: http://www.byond.com/forum/ ?post=853435

I have a perfect combo set up, and I go full derp and miss one block, and countless minutes of stacking becomes …