Action RPG Framework
A framework for developing action RPGs.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

where is the download?
Open

How about having bars when changing variables like sound and stuff?
Not Feasible

Using swap maps (Or something similar) to save individual character houses, and using Deadron's Calender library (Or …
Not Feasible

Creating a lighting system (Probably using dynamic lighting) for the game in order to allow for time and weather to be …
Not Feasible

How about making a system that asks for what type of banking they want for example money or Items and also giving …
Resolved

how about an equipment window showing a graphical display on all the equipped items? that could also include a stats …
Resolved (10)

Having ability to show items on HUD and select from there something like this if possible. *if possible, i am not …
Not Feasible

I just got done reading through the development post and figured I'd stop by and offer a couple of ideas incase it …
Resolved (10)

A tutorial system maybe, eventhough it is easier to make one but people new to byond dont know much and it could help …
Resolved (10)

Is there any possibility of adding a way to show different ability for different slot like 1|2|3| a|d|g| b|e|h| c|f|i| …
Not Feasible

sorry if this is a duplicate post but i really did not understand the "ability" topic. here is my ideas about what i …
Not Feasible

What do you think about monsters being able to use skills at set chances? would it be possible for you to add that into …
Not Feasible

When prompting user to hud based input there should be a way to make it number only.
Resolved (10)

it would be good if you can get these done. 1).Housing system where player can buy their houses and customise them …
Not Feasible

would be nice to have scroll bars for the prompt. for example, an npc talking about a long quest information would need …
Resolved (7)

An quest system maybe?
Resolved (7)

Hello, Forum_account I was wondering if you could implent an easy-to-use way of generating and displaying on-screen …
Resolved (7)

For the Features how about adding some beams in the game and beam battles.
Resolved (6)

A basic saving/loading system with a menu to select characters would probably be generally useful.
Resolved (6)

For the Features how about adding some beams in the game.
Redundant

here are a few of my requests. please let me know what you think about them. first, thank you for making this …
Resolved (4)

Jtgibson's ActionLocks
Resolved (4)