BYOND Hosting / Shell Server

by Xirre
A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A shell server (hosting service) for all of BYOND to use!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

A big change is happening with the services and the beginning of it is a new brand!

Alright guys I’ve finally finished my first game. It is a dbz themed game. I have a huge audience of potential players …

Hey guys, I've nearly completed my first game and would like to sign up for hosting. I've attempted to host on my own …

Hey I purchased plan #2 on server #1 and I had difficulties getting my game on there. Then the server went down.

Updates January 29 - v1.1 control_freak is now enabled on macros and skins. /reboot now works if you are not an …

I'm posting on an alternate account right now because I've temporarily forgotten my password, my key name is GaoRoar …

Server transfer and utility updates.

Feel free to try it out by visiting the respective hub and clicking "Play in webclient". There are still some kinks to …

On Sunday, all servers will be down for about 30 seconds up to 5 minutes. If you are a developer and would like your …

There's not much to say besides the upgraded bandwidth and CPU that can be seen on the hub. You can compare the current …

Well, the server simply just froze up by itself. The screen was unresponsive and nothing worked. So, I have to force …

I'm currently developing a game which may or may not actually end up coming to fruition. I expect that I'll need to …

There will be a downtime. How long? I don't know. Why is there a downtime? Well, someone in my neighborhood was cutting …

I will be switching operating systems to increase flexibility with the server's system as well as make things for me …
Page: 1 2

Well, I'm going to kind of keep this short. I tried making it, but I couldn't. I was discharging my battery on the …

Just posting this to let everyone know that the recent downtimes you may have experienced was a result of furniture …

Well, a month ago, when I last posted a message explaining the downtime the Verizon representatives told me that there …

I have a free account on 000webhost. Could I use that to host a byond game? If yes, how would I do it? I use Filezilla …

Sorry about the downtime for all my paid clients and all of their players. Including the free clients as well …

July 8, with some problems, I managed to obtain a better internet service. There was some delays with the fact that I …

June 27, 12:30 my internet was cut off fot unknown reasons. Probably because of a lot of bandwidth over the course of 2 …
Page: 1 2 3

BYOND's Shell Server is up and running 100% now with help from SS4toby and A.T.H.K. and Xirre!