Naruto: New Regions

by Narutogx2
Naruto: New Regions
An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

An Izou Based PVP Game Based Around Masashi Kishimoto's Creations, Naruto And Naruto Shippuden

Level Requirements For Clan and Elemental Jutsu

Basically Its Exactly As The Title Says, I Wanna Hear Your Guys' Top Five Things You Want In The Game, Please Be …

Basically I Want To Add Strength, Accuracy, Speed, And Maybe Other Stats Later On. Strength Would Be Used As A …

Most Criminal Organization Requirements Are The Same. Leader Ranks: S-Rank Criminal (If There's Already A Leader You …

Basically I'm Making This Guide For People Who Don't Know The Level Requirements For Ranks And Their Caps.

If We Could Have 1 Thing In The Game, What Would U Want It To Be? lol Post Your Thoughts In The Comments

Specify In The Comments How Long Or Short Wipes Should Be.

(Guide Is Subject To Change) Step One: Make A Character Step Two: Find An Area With Logs Alternate Step Two: Kill …

I feel like this game shot itself in the foot locking uchiha clan behind village leader requirements and hiding MS …

what's going on currently is i probably won't be getting a new cpu ti'll christmas, im currently on my friend's 3ds …