by Mr. RJT
The Dying Breed
Open world multiplayer zombie survival
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Open world multiplayer zombie survival

Post any screenshots of The Dying Breed here!

I am looking into remaking this game after I finish my current project. First, I'd like to know the reason as to why …

Just a small update. I fixed the bug that prevents players from rejoining a hosted server. I may add client-side …

[DOWNLOAD] I made a post earlier this week in regards to what my plans were for Breed. The goal was to release V.1.3 …

Former Occupations I love programming. I love working on The Dying Breed. I love testing the game and getting feedback! …

Some might have noticed that the download link was disabled earlier today. That was due to a game crippling bug. This …

This is a list, mostly for myself, of features I am planning to add to the next version. Points that have been crossed …

[DOWNLOAD] This release fixes many issues. Unfortunately, I was unable to reproduce the bug that causes the game to …

I joined. Super laggy, teleporting all over as I move. But hey the ground looks fantastic and the trees are nice. But …

I was able to get some online testing done and may possibly be busy for most of the day. So I've decided to release an …

Due to the extended "weekend," I got the chance to add a little more to The Dying Breed. -Hunger Players now get …

[This post contains no pictures] A problem I have frequently noticed in multiplayer zombie survival games is that there …

[A Friendly Encounter] [Turned Bad!] I had the chance to test with more than one player today. It turned out decent …

Good evening! I am here to display my game: The Dying Breed. Breed is an open world zombie survival game where you must …