Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Explaining fake DBG by BossLvl

Liens, Endorsement

Hello, I don't really follow Genesis anymore, due to a number of reasons, however I felt somewhat nostalgic and wanted …

whenesis?

The wipe will begin in approximately one week. To clarify, it will be on the weekend. Have a good day.

Just curious, seems like there aren't many recent posts and the server is not up.

Do ya'll want em? I can make the icon ya'll just gotta say if you want them in the game or not Sorry it's not in …

I've got a suggestion intended for the future when things are more stable, I will break it down. Factions and …

Cycling is cancer to the game and promotes non-interaction. It's also incredibly boring.
Page: 1 2

You figured "Oh I don't wanna be a combatant I'll just play a technician, that's an easy route, with smooth sailing …

Before this is started I will explain that this is NOT gpg, the main problem with gpg was everyone gained at the same …

DBG had one, it's only proper if Genesis does too. Post whatever here to pass the time as the Genesis server is down …

You can train skills like DD, zanzo, energy manipulation, ect while meditating. You should only be able to train sense, …

Quoted straight from Hobbit in the discord. for those who are not in it. This will serve as the basics for now …

Let's discuss on what we look forward to see in the game. I personally look forward to seeing how Hobbit redid the …