Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

So at the end of every wipe the top 3 most memorable characters should get a golden statue in their honor placed into a …
Open

The idea for this is to give Aliens the option of learning a native language from the planet they spawn on, in place of …
Resolved

I don't know if the idea's ever been experimented with, but if the same shade of brown is applied when making a …
Resolved

Remove them. Make every namekian have regeneration and have heal be a rare thing. There is no reason to go with a …
Resolved

This is an advanced skill that can be learned randomly learned once you acquire a high enough move level. The skill …
Open

Put down your pitch forks and hear me out. Why should we eat anything that requires a modicum of effort when we could …
Resolved

So, kids can teach adults stuff irl....Do we agree? Then why the hell can you be too advanced to learn a skill ever …
Resolved

Yardrats should be the only race that can teach Instant Transmission, there should be no cap in how many people they …
Open

Suggestion to add a cosmetic difference between adult and teen so we can tell IC. Personal suggestion at the time is to …
Open

A suggestion to replace the Kill Mode toggle with Spar Mode
Open

I'd like to suggest that the spar meta be altered, and map assets be destructible at some point instead of …
Open

Very simple suggestion, Diving the rating gained by like 1,000 but multiply its effects by 1,000. This way if you had …
Open

My suggestion is, that if someone is about to be killed for x reason and hasn't mated for their 2nd gen yet should be …
Open

I had these ideas just now and wanted to note them down somewhere. Maybe some will like them, maybe some will hate them …
Open

Hello, hobbit, can you make it so when the say verb is used, the first letter is always auto capitalized? It gets …
Open

Quick and simple: Make it so kids and teens do not gain any less than adults. On the other hand, make it so babies gain …
Open

There was a lot of redundancy in the old passive system in DBG. A lot of the passives just out-rightly didn’t work at …
Open

Simple idea. Give people a verb to deliver basic information that would be plainly visible on sight. You examine them, …
Open

I've seen a lot of people complaining that RP in the afterlife can be stale for one side due to the interaction kais …
Open

Suggestion to stop the spamming/ pain of catching someone who runs as a chaser You had three rounds of combat. If you …
Open

Explanation for this: Alright, I saw Misk beautifully submit a request about very basic character descriptions which …
Open

Suggestion Detailed Here: http:// genesisbyond.boards.net/thread/31/evil-extraction
Open

Reviving as a Kai shouldn't be so detrimental. Yes it has been abused in the past on Generations but that can simply be …
Resolved

I'll keep it quick and short since I've already explained it in the discord server somewhat. Demons Skills: Soul …
Page: 1 2
Open

From Sheep: Use the blend proc on turfs to transition between tiles. It would make grass blend into dirt or water into …
Resolved

Use this forum thread to debate both 4x and the old Catch up mechanic from DBG. as it seems that 4x gains has some …
Resolved

So, the suggestion here is, you know those really important RPs or events that broadcasts an announcement for everyone …
Resolved

Keep in mind this a bare bones idea, however if this interests you at all please feel free to offer your suggestions …
Resolved

tldr: Make a mode for limb injury/tearing that doesn't necessarily mean you're going to kill someone
Resolved

so you're banging some chick icly your pull out game was weak... add a percentile chance for your slot to get used and …
Open

Yeah. So. We've all been there. You're like, 5th gen. There's no females left and you gott bio tank your best friend …
Open

Now i know we all rp for fun, but come on now, there should be a reason, a slight incentive to do it over just train …
Open

Read this before assuming that this is just a replacement for Hunger Gains. Please read the whole post first.
Open

I've no real idea why there's always been two doors in checkpoint, but it makes more chance to me that the door that …
Resolved

As we all know(And have seen). Whenever Hobbit decided to update/reboot the server; Everyone rushed the mineral veins …
Open

Technologies being given a similar system to how skills are learned.
Open

Just an Idea.
Open

I was speaking with a few people on the discord and we had a small discussion about how space functions. From …
Open

I do not recall exactly how this worked in Generations, however like most items the Quality Percentage also affects the …
Open

So, I think this one is self explanatory. I'd like there to be a way to move these so I could customize a ship better …
Open

Some changes to 4x to encourage people to play the game more, while allowing catching up to still happen to a degree.
Redundant

Observe suggestions
Resolved

So, remember when Goku and Vegeta fought and Vegeta had to make a Fake Moon? Well, he said, in every source material, …
Resolved

So. Kami was able to travel between the realm of the living and dead, and there's a few instances where other …
Open

My suggestion is very simple. With Puars now being classified as "Spirit Dolls" as well, the reason for the …
Open

As we know, Saiyans can choose to look at the moon during month changes. Back in the day the transformation would …
Open

Reincarnation: While it'd be better for the mentality of everyone to change, the game is geared in a way where taking …
Open

Tuffles, Aliens, maybe makyos? These races that have random chances to spawn on any planet should just have the option …
Open

With 16 thumbs up (as well as a few heart_eyes) on the suggestion thread on the Discord, I've taken the liberty of …
Open

Genesis has the playerbase. It has the management. All it needs now is the rule-set. The current rule-set is for Dragon …
Open
Page: 1 2