Dragon Universe

by Lizard_Sphere_Z
A limitless sandbox— with roots derived from the classic hit series: 'Dragon Ball Z'— the game is a blend of high-paced combat and strategic maneuvering.
ID:2578346

**A REALM BEYOND IMAGINATION**=

Delve into a sandbox of infinite possibilities, inspired by the iconic 'Dragon Ball Z' series. This game effortlessly melds frenetic combat with intricate strategy. Ascend as the ultimate Super Saiyan, summon Shenron with the Dragon Balls, or master the elusive Ultra Instinct, and determine your destiny.

**TONS OF RACES!**

Select from an expansive list of races including Saiyans, Bio-Androids, Aliens featuring variants like Toppo, Dyspo, and Jiren, Shadow Dragons, and beyond! Engage in electrifying player-versus-player battles, challenging both your combat skills and strategic prowess.

**EXCITING 2D ACTION**

Leverage intuitive controls and vivid 2D graphics to dive into swift and fluid combat. Enhance your power levels with rich RPG mechanics, challenge iconic series bosses, undertake quests from familiar NPCs, and harness the power of Bulma’s Gravity Ship for advanced training.

**OVER 1000 TECHNIQUES**

Unleash legendary techniques like the Kamehameha, Special Beam Cannon, Wolf Fang Fist, and a plethora of others. Whether it's intense melee combat, expert wrestling moves, or the majesty of Ki-based attacks, the repertoire is vast and varied.

**PLAY WITH & AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS**

Battle for supremacy against global players. While the competition is fierce, alliances can be forged, uniting players with mutual goals and ambitions.

Join The Game Discord: https://discord.gg/pyzgxEY
Join Our Guide Discord: https://discord.gg/FFs2P64JbG
Follow Us On Gamejolt: https://gamejolt.com/games/dragon-universe/393678

Finalyl i get to play thius versio of DU WHOo whoopo i'm so shappy right NOw i could die....Wooo whooo my hear is pounding so hard right now the excitement from my body are thrilled, im sop hyper i could die of a heart attack plz plz make Du great again ive been praying for this moment thank god i haveb;t got killed yet by thehorrible virus. pray the lord, pray Du, pray for everything 2020 is really the best Year ever....!!!!!!!!!!
Lizard people are best race.
In response to FighterZee
FighterZee wrote:
Lizard people are best race.

i agree!
So tens still gone?
I am gonna get lummox to take this game down , do you think i am joking ? first i get robbd out of my money and you guys make funny of my decaesd loved ones , i will get lummox to take this game down is filled with rascist and trolls , You guys have bullied me to the point where i cant take it anymore i'll lose my mind. @lummoxjr
In response to HotButterPancake
lmao fuck up.... you do this on every game, get a life pls
lizard elite troll all the kidz... kkk is figoured
noobs
best game in the world !
Worst game. Don't even follow their own rules. Doesn't rp and kills. Worst game.
In response to Kitthekitsune
You played the PVP server.
how do i make my own server?
Hey, I remember having a link for the files a couple of years ago, but I lost it. Does it still available for offline build testing or for server hosting?
Man... Haven't seen this in ages..

Too bad the rp servers no longer exist
2021 DU still lives. Rewinding 2010 Finale dies and is reborn into blah blah blah.

The Brotherhood Entertainment Industry still watches yall. Love Brim 💯™ï¸ðŸ¤œðŸ¤›
(This comment has been deleted twice, delete it all you want but I will ALWAYS be right and you will ALWAYS be beneath me.) Went from being the best DBZ game on BYOND to a shitty 2D Xenoverse 2 that panders to zoomers featuring an oversaturated number of active skills and "combo" mechanics that move further away from what the game used to be with every update. The community also continues to be trash and is full of mentally ill people that groom players and will harass you about your dead friends and family members if god forbid you have a problem with them. If you have a PC that can actually play games I don't see why you would still play this in 2022 unless you have Stockholm Syndrome.
GenesisGamer wrote:
Before I played DU I had no job, no money, no girlfriend, no will to live, no life i was homeless and everything sucks. none of these things have changed, but the game is pretty fun.

Game fun I suppose. When you're not banned.
game is kinda gay ngl
In response to Moonpower
:(
Page: 1 2