CryptHead

by Magicbeast20
CryptHead
Fall behind and become a victim; or escape and live to tell the tale of Crypthead. Play as your favorite horror movie villian and slay your friends!
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

A complete remaster.

Hello! Crypthead servers have seen some new updates! I've fixed some bugs, as well as added some additional items such …

Good morning BYONDers, I fixed a small error that was glitching live game rounds. When a player would log out mid …

The latest version of Crypthead is now available for play and download. I've also updated the .exe handler which can be …

I fixed some bugs that occurred when upgrading to the newest beta version of BYOND causing macro's not to detect. Which …

I've managed to get a dedicated server set up for Crypthead, and I've fixed some small bugs I've came across as I've …

I've finally made my little slasher game available for download; …

Fall behind and become a victim; or escape and live to tell the tale of Crypthead. Play as your favorite horror movie …

A new update is now available for download and play! I've spent some time working on various bugs, along with a …

I've uploaded a small update, while also updating the hosting files for others to download. This is just a smaller …

Crypthead now features medals and unlockable characters. Players can now earn the medal "Headhunter", which will unlock …

Good day BYONDers! For the past couple days I've been heavily focusing on Crypthead's art style. I've added a slew of …

Evening fellow BYONDers! I've dropped a small update for Crypthead, with some basic bug fixes and small feature …

Rolled out a new update. Finally got the hub to recognize the download file. Also, new name! Crypthead! Here's all the …