Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

falacy this game really needs bosses to pwn i dont mean like breaking walls but 1 hit destroy cades haha that would be …

I heard you were doing tons of new things for the update, but are you going to make pets for the pet shop? That place …

make a scoreboard in this game pleaseee,.....

well u see im a medic an i changed to supporter and then medic again no i cant heal or drop kits plz help and keep up …

My suggestions: * Transport Names A/Z * Add that people can drive in your car (the car owner has to allow that) * Add a …

Maybe a p90 or M4? O_o

Hello Fal, well i have some great ideas that you could put in the game just some suggestions 1. Some sort of Plot or …

Thanks Fal, :). So i came up with an idea when i logged on. I was like, "Hey, i don't have to unlock anything to use …

Well what do you think about it?

Sometimes I like to listen to music while paying games. Is there a way to Mute sound on the game? If not, can there be …

I thought it would be cool if there was a B.A.R or Gatling gun that shot faster and could go through the first target …

The game needs quests..raids are fun..but they dont satisfy people all the time. :l so some quests like kill 30 …

every 24 hours to restart the game thus losing any premises unless the colony

Falacy i will donate $30 if you give me the files to host paradise city 24/7

Hi Falacy? Remember me? I didn't think so. Anyway, while visiting the game I checked the server and there was 999/999 …

Falacy wrote: > I can only work on one game at a time for the most part, I may be switching over to paradise city for a …

Remember the good days on paradise city... When people would sit in the main room... staring at the t.v.. oh the …

Why we cannot upload the game? ;o Can you please? And than please the older version...i don't realy like the new one ;/ …

i just colored some guns of the game now they are gold guns lol... http://i56.tinypic.com/ jrqixj.jpg maybe possible? …

Hello, I icon'nd two new heads, consisting of Spiderman, and Venom. Well, here they are. Spiderman: …

i think that u should make it where as people can choose two skills or one main skill like support and a sub like medic …

i have been playing paradise city for a long time now and i was thinking how bout right before the sun comes up on the …

Today me and the other players were discussing my iconning past, and how I want to start up again, i'm rusty as of now, …

http://i53.tinypic.com/ 2yllg1v.jpg Paradise City is become so easy that players are leaving the game... Mainley because …

http://i56.tinypic.com/ 6s59b4.jpg would the housing be somthing similar to this? Also, if possible Falacy, could you …

I think you should implement clans to the game

We need to bring in tanks and some new classes like Pyro able to use flames chopper can now be piloted swats can have a …

I think that Falacy takes too long to update his games, so i think that He should have Iconers/coders for each and …

One time, I heard someone say that zombies weren't attacking him. I didn't take it seriously until it happened to me …

You know the basic town right? Well top left of the base, thars a train that takes you to the small area with alot of …

u shuld allow dual weilding :)

Can we post random story/biography's on this section? Some random quick exmaple; "Day 2 of the infection, sevreal …

Right, as in the first link, you can see area's which cannot be reached, a bridge, added to the grenade/perk section, …

you should make body armor so people can have more helath in games and low levels cant die so easily

Falacy, this is obviously the greatest thing known to man, we NEED to add this before other games do! …

Could weapons have attachments that could make some difference? Exmaples below; Laser sight = Increses chance of …

Car's should have many more options, such as colour's. Or you could upgrade cars, but there is to sections, Automatic …

You know how we has our classes right? And the colour codes? Maybe we could have a custom class? Like, you pick 2 major …

Falacy. :3 When you ever gonna come on PC? I like, don't know anyone who plays now. D::: Devilcrow666. P.S, keep yah …

1. You know those trees that are all over the map? Well, you should have to buy a hatchet, and cut them down. Then you …

Remove the filtering system? People can't ever say anything, evey "succsessfully", due to the filter even non harmfull …

I had a Rocket Launcher in this game like a year ago, then YOU decided to make it useless, only to later CHANGE UR …

I bought the Rocket Launcher and I've fully upgraded everything. I got disappointed that it turns that this weapon is a …

Some other played and I were thinking about how we missed the old version. Before the zombie forest and colony, and …

I think u should make it so that if some1 gets marked AFK, Auto fire gets disabled. I see at least 4 people AFK train …

http://i50.tinypic.com/ 33wqr7m.png (Xdarkxxnessx) http://i47.tinypic.com/ 2uwcn.png (Falco Soldier, Falacy, and …

in my opinion the server has became pretty rubbish as when the old paradice city fitted on my netbook perfectly but now …

Like Truebrian he died suddenly when we were walking and i was going to revive him and he died of infection?? O.O

The ability to change swat's heads to some of the newer ones, I reckon you already had this in the works, just …

I mean its off line a long time, so could u tell me the problem Falacy?(sorry if ur working on something but i just …
Page: 1 2 3 4 ...