Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

it may be just me but Shift+T does not explode as much as just plain T when you use the bomb upgrade

Heya all, I like Paradise City,but it takes sooo long to get the val by killing zombies,headshots,etc. So,how about a …

Its ammo stat WOnt go up the entire gun is messed up. AMMO reload, firerate

Why removed the level stats? What is the point of having level if good for nothing?. Place the stats should again and …

we captured the Weapon shop then went to HQ and the Weapon Shop its not there... i think its bugged...

was this like this before? http://i45.tinypic.com/ 29cpbp3.jpg

After I opened the game, a message exist, it says"Unable to render graphics in DirectX. Falling back on software (GD) …

You can make money dropeable so people could exchange items between them. And making bank taxes. Each time you deposit …

Squad idea system : -The squad could be named by the name the leader wants to. -They could have a squad sign, an icon …

The map ? Come on why you removed the map. I though you were going to remove the teleporting verb but Not the map! You …

Ok here it is:When you are in stealth as a ninja and then you change classes your head stays invisible, i know its …

A radnom PvP area for players when bored of zombie hunting, can wager a fight to the death? So next time somome is …

I figurede that some people (After watching my friend play) Do not like the whole 'night vision/ heat vision' thing, as …

I'm sorry to bother you Falacy, but i have to request a ban for Trewor2345. He started off to be a good player, but …

I was just thinking, that possible on certain days (eg, christmas) There could be a 1 day item, that cost's aprox 100k, …

i know carlostoval is an adm, but hes not "good with persons" and he even logs in, so i want to suggest devilcrow666 to …

Somthing like a bounty hunter/mission npc, who you can talk to, and gives you tasks, this could be, From get 1000 …

Say like in Resident evil 4, when your gun is fully upgraded, you can buy it an exclusive, maybe somthing we could add? …

Stealth Chopper: If you use a chopper, and ram into the train, the chopper becomes invisible, not really doing much, …

Say for somthing small, Eg, pistol, uzi etc. The player can weild two at ounce, dealignt he damage of the two weps, but …

I have heard countless players asking how much the houses will cost, also, would they be Custimisable/furnishable when …

mmm i dont know if you guys know if you have a Swat then you get inside a Car the swat just run behind you when you …

Hello, I was hoping we could possibly have swimming back, like the good ol' days? It dosent really do any harm, and …

Well, I only really play the game occasionally and late at night, but something I've only just realized is that …

The game would be great where you could purchase a Melee wep to replace your knife, from anything to A baseball bat, to …

i need host files of paradice city!!!!

Nobody likes to read, I'll Make this as quick as I can. doubt it will come out quick though. Work with me here, Falacy, …

1. For the Chopper you could give it upgrades. The upgrade of a chopper could be like an airplane like an F-14 Tomcat …

I think the same way we can move to people on the map we should be able to move to locations we capture to so i hope we …

There's a bug in the use of the Vaccine item. My friends and I have come into situations where our Virus percentage is …

Hiya I'm Hgyuf. I play PC on and off and I really enjoy the game but I'd like to make a few suggestions i've been …

We have the necessary CP's However the Doctor, Item Shop, and Gun Shop NPCs have not re spawned... We also tried to …

the option to use your own icons in PC? just like in HU. Aswell as use your own icon on your Trained Swat? this seems …

Avoided two times on Paradise 4:10 http://i397.photobucket.com/ albums/pp53/KrazyNub/2.jpg …

1 thing i thought of when i was playing paradise city was that if subs could pay less on items in the game like subs …

To start, I'm going to say this will be a lengthy list, so if you don't feel like reading, I would totally understand …

I just reached my goal to get 1million val! But I realized that I cant go past 999999val... Please fix? Banker: Thanks, …

I WANT A GAS MASK FOR A HEAD

Name; Smilies Reason; Disobeying rules. Proof; logs and a little proof. Carlostoval: Smilies if you don't like it then …

1 thing i thought of when playing paradise city was that if subs could have a skill that would give them inf. fire ammo …

we want the ninja to be stealth forever when they have the thingy.

Have you tried just like bleeping it out? Like instead of blocking the whole sentence it could make like *'s or just …

I was thinking a good addition for the game would be a backpack, with upgradable features. You would have to buy the …

How about a compromise .... Make it so you can turn the filter on and off for yourself. So that if someone doesn't care …

So i tried to play PC, then Dream seeker gave me a message saying it crashed an what not. So i reopened it, and this is …

Something i want 2 know is y u made it so when u have 0% energy u pass out.

Why not? Paradise City should have season changes. Or there are no winter, spring, etc? Some ideas about this: 1 …

Well, I have some suggestions that can come in hand with some suggestions that members have given: ~> MAP JOBS :D ~> …

lower the price for car keys to 100000Val or something lower than that if possible.

Sorry, I was wrong. It turns out that you ARE more awesome than before Falacy. You fixed Paradise city, and for this, I …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5