Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Are rocket launchers of now much weaker than them of before, why they do not put the same statistics? For example: …

customisible cars would be cool, like the colou, the make/style, guns?, armor? just a thought

Hey fal, you should get a mapper to work for you. Why? Some windows the should have curtains don't, theres hardly and …

Fal can u make like 50k Cash points to buy a rocket Launcher or somethings thats worth 150000 Such as car keys and …

can u maybe put 2 extra slots for subs? O,o i am think this should be k, cuz subs "bonus" is realy low vs the new …

Mute Reason: Spamming Kingdom-Itachi: lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!! !!!!! You are Globaly Muted in Stray Games You are …

Hi Falacy LoL Well, here are my suggestions: - Bosses - New Zombies (Haha again :D) - Something in the water* *Wath I'm …

OMG. FIX IT ... IT SUCKS I wont subscribe for a game that has a filter better than the filter for my REFRIGERATOR O M …

Had a few ideas that I thought might help to improve game play: 1. Adding in different types of vehicles. We have a …

lowers the price of the rocket launcher to 35000 val. plz!!!!!

I thought up of 3 different ideas. 1). A one time use Personal First Aide Bandage, just like the one time use, Vaccine, …

yeah the topic says it all... Where the hell is the doctor and the gun shop merchant...?? You really are screwing a lot …

The filter is flat out killing the game for me a bit. I mean, its not even just the lack of ability to curse, but the …

Yeah I think It would be awesome to have two jobs so that way If you have med and support you could be invicable.You …

I would like to suggest a Macro for Gathering apples. I was thinking of the letter J. This would make it easier for the …

Why was the start vehicles without key appliance taking out? i liked it a lot and maybe you could make Cars cheaper a …

I think the map should Clearly outline where the weapon shops and stuff are etc. and where you are i think once you …

Make it so Subs can play as zombies

I dont get when you are following someone and you have swimming on, and you cant swim when your following someone, …

If we could have new weapons, we would take them, and im bored of using the sniper << please think about making the …

Please Falacy, if you read this please update paradise city thanks!

Falacy create select class please

Maybe you should make the city bigger, i read this one kid's forum about the stadium and school and stuff like that and …

Maybe can you make new weapons because i got upgraded rifle, it is boring killing thing so, so, so boringly lol, Maybe …

I think that you can make different cars like the one that is 100000 is like hot rod or something, and something can be …

Well.. Maybe instead of having the skills available in the beginning of the game, make it so you can acquire one every …

http://www.megaupload.com/ ?d=PMPTFJ85 Comment on the icons and tell me what you think! Some of the icons might be …

When is it that will finish the pet shop?

I got some ideas for Paradise City and this just for subsribers :o I think some ppl buy subsriber just for this one …

Again just like in the DBZ HU Section im quitting byond but in paradise city i am level 140 anyone want key

place 3 to 4 bosses though out the map that get stronger as you go farther away from HQ just to add more of a fight …

I'm update my old topic, than just starting a new one. Lets begin. -You should beable to buy more inventory slots with …

Blacky111222333 today has been spamming and he insulted falacy while we're trying to enjoy the game and he won't stop …

Fal, how about you make that the best Squad get double Val(like Zombies are worth 1 Val Each = Zombies are worth 2 Val …

I recorded some players who were using cars and teleporters to keep players locked in the HQ earlier. This is the link …

okay well the evac chopper seems to pick me up nomatter what i want to do and i was slitting down and if u get picked …

you should finish the colony system make the island HQ the last town on earth i mean it is call Paradise-City main word …

How about Infinite Grenade refill for Subs like infinite ammo. Infinite Ammo doesnt resupply you with grenades AND …

i and many other players had noticed about the game lagging. is there anyway can that be fixed or we just have to put …

I think that with our level we should have ranks. Or maybe there can just be ranks like msg, lt, newbie. etc. I think …

Weapon Tips/Stat List Info: To be added Later Type: Handgun Cost: 1 Val Info: To be added Later Type: Handgun Cost: 1 …

I was in a car moving around and it said Evac Choppers brought me to HQ but they didnt i was still in my car moving …

1. (This isnt really an idea)I think that we need mods cuz we kinda figth in OOC, and that could help u reparing bugs …

Well, i marked this one that blanky because expect that staff of the game would ignore this topic, just like others …

This would be very nice. To put a quote on it: Killa1997: one sec ur in a great place the next ur at the hq Monokiller: …

we were having a good game and all and oscar teleports to friendly demon and he goes nuts and reports us. we did …

I've discovered a bug that isn't game-killing, but is still a minor problem nonetheless. When using a couch to sleep, …

Guthix1234 today has been spamming and harrassing us while we're trying to enjoy the game and he won't stop. I am …

You should add a vote kick and a vote mute. Cause there are so many noobs begging for stuff, and spamming. I personally …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5