Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Lately, I noticed fewer and fewer people have logged on. I decided to try and help out, by giving some suggestions …

i dunno about everyone else but i have a HUGE HD computer screen and that small of a game screen I dont like it I …

I Have an Idea....Clans in the game And ranking clan position counted By zombie kills by each player And clan tag will …

Hello, I would like to see a Tank on the game from left4 dead.

well ive saw lots of suj but i think there are "more realistic" than most ( exept for the tank = 4millon, thats a good …

There are people that are using bots/macros while going afk (Ghostmouse). Scroter for instance, is a botter. Been there …

Falacy, can you make the zombies that come at sun down come 3x times stronger or about that much. You can keep it like …

the same ol map gets boring

How about we can buy barricades in shops for about 3000 Val only who bought only they can use it and when you log out …

Falacy, theres no point taking the server down because of two noobs fighting over you >.>

So me and Jacob1234567 were working on this awesome present for you, to give you a laugh cause your working hard on the …

Can we please have at least one powerful almost-cannot-die boss once per night, or once every other night? Like a …

Its had the same map for years maybe time for a change? Or maybe be able to have a map builder...

Infinite Nades, Make it the same as standing next to an ammo box... Alternatly you could make inf ammo give nades as …

Falacy everyone is complaning we need a new update why dont we get any?

The swats are a real important thing to my base. Everyday I go around the map looking for spare barricades. Then when I …

I have some new ideas that would be good to Paradise City: 1° - New weapons like Grenade Launcher, Rocket Launcher, …

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, but I figured I'd post it anyways. If it has already been suggested …

KayKay. Ideaz: Half the number of zombies that spawn at night at the front lines, and instead spawn more at the main …

let Civilian get food[food from the Zombies] water[from the lake] wood[from trees] metal[make a mine on the map] …

Hello, I just had a quick question. It seems that Paradise City is very rarely hosted, if at all. I was wondering if …

He is messin with my brother's account and also he fucking calling u homosexual shit and crap i heard he just got …

1.hey you should add infinite money skill for subscription 2.you should add pets that attack or keep money from losing …

Its retarded the fact that we get 1 val per kill and 2 per Headshot we should probably get 5 or 10 per kill or 10 or 15 …

Falacy can you have civilians spawning in certain places i was thinking you should put one in every command post …

Definatly needz more zombies i mean sure night is when they horde teh frontline but howza bout during that time all the …

on the recon remote bot i think you should add some time of weapon, like a lazer that uses a battery or a gun so we can …

do the map more big put some shops or something reduce the players limit. for the lag. and do a especial sqad like …

what is use of recon remote's robo or do i just wasted my 10k val

i think there should be more weapons u could find and buy =D

Make Squads more permanent as in when the leader logs out the squad doesn't get disbanded or destroyed Make it so that …

This guy is crashing my computer and his name Monterry and his other name is Master-ClanMONTERRY but whatever he is …

Hello Falacy, i'm just here to inform you that there is a bug with the NPC's ammo. For example when they compleatly run …

MAKE CHAT CHANNELS ITS HARD TO HELP PEOPLE WHEN EVERYONE IS IN SAME CHANNEL SPAMMING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND ITS …

hey falacy Rocky01222 here just saying that paradise city will be a lot more awesome if u put in incendiary ammo you …

Hi Falacy its me Leadhead15 Here asking if u could change the server 2 raid a lot of people r getting bored u need to …

There is this one guy on Paradise City, his name is Boronks23. I don't know who he is, but he's using something to …

A guy called is useing others name to take advatage and to get kicks. Kick his ASS plz. Ban him from the FUCKIN Game …

Omg im tired of it Zombies flood spawn and stack in 1 spot so theres like 50 in one spot and they infinitly latch onto …

I know I am new and all but reacently I have been geting attacked. His name will witheld unless an Admin wants his …

Falacy you say yesterday on BE that you will update paradise city today its real or only was a joke? i hope its true :D …

i don't like the new things on the game i hate the old things where better

This is my review of the game Paradise City, by Falacy/Strai Gameplay: 7/10 This games concepts and ideas are always …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5