Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Well, i wanted to say, its my 4th month here, i guess that doesnt leave me as a newbie any more, just a "youngster" …

i finally finished my guide to my game, and i feel really good about it. I did a word count on it, and it was like …

Anyone worried about it? It should be happening in about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I feel sorry for 2000 users. Good Luck …

well as I was trying, and trying every game through the byond list I noticed one thing... none of them were …
Page: 1 2

i have seen some posts that is in the same type of font that the dream maker language is coded in. Can anyone tell me …

Proof: One of my icons says it was created on November 26, 2000 but last modified on October 28, 2000. -AbyssDragon

I posted in Code Problems yesterday morning and it's now the next morning. I don't know why but if you can help please …

I've noticed that some people put there name up in the projects section of byond. What is the reason for that? I also …

Don't you love Altavista's intuitiveness? Find a piece of crap at eBay! Register now! Ah, I'm easily amused.

Anybody any clue where the forum gets the time? Cause it's not accurate to my clock at all. The day's right but the …

I just wanted tosay sorry to LexyBitch I said something but im sorry Cuz u helped me and i should have probably should …

YOur dung man has been eating too many 'special pellets', the blue one has blood shot eyes (looking at the banner).

I have relized why everyone hates DBZ games so much and I come in to the light that I hate them too as people may have …

Well it all starts when a person gets an idea for a feature for a game. Although the person would rather play someone …

Z, i was wondering, i've seen LOTS of your games around, but, i havnt seen any recent work. May i ask what you've been …

I have some questions about the book. Number one, im wondering how long it took and who wrote the book? It seems …

ITS MY BDAY! W00T U GONNA GIMME? THERE WILL BE A BDAY PARTY TOMMOROW, THE TIME IS NOT YET SET! EVERYBODY IS INVITED!

I realize I have not been around long, (6 weeks) but even in that short time, the forums descent into utter and …

Hey.. I don't know yer e-mail and yer never on yer pager, so sorry but I'll have to ask here... When is Harvest Moon …

Hey everyone.. Do you have an e-mail address? If so, please post it here as I am trying to get as much BYONDers e-mails …

Okay, i've been hearing that people are GM's on spacetug, and they are gonna ban me and all this shit..sorry for my …

I am developing a Gundam Wing game and need several Coders and Icon Makers. If you would like to help, e-mail …

I just realized the icon used to represent a dmi file is half of the Wizard for the Red team from CTF1 which I borrowed …

what's the purpose in making all these DBZ games?! 1 or 2 is enough. also someone posted the same game up 4 times in …

> thanks man, things like this i appreciate > but i appreciate it when someone calms down, and/or is on a Zanny, and …

by going to the headquarters, do you mean that you have actually met and talk with Tom and or Dan on a regular basis? …

Author: Vortezz Date: 7/26/01 4:33 pm Topic: Re: Procs in general... On 7/26/01 4:30 pm FIREking wrote: > anyways, i …

Okay, there seems to have been some confusion lately over what exactly a copyright is, how it is obtained, etc. so I …

On 7/26/01 3:57 pm FIREking wrote: > *Bump* Just for that bump, the primary feature of the next version is that you, …

anyone want to chat? just AIM me at Ssj10 Turles

What size are your usual maps? When making rpg games I make it around 550x550 for each map, monster world:the pets …

Ever played this game? How is it? I was hoping to pay it, once I get a job. Can anyone give me a brief review???

http://www.byond.com/forum/ forum.cgi?forum=general&view=0& start=99 hehe, thats back before they had the browser in …

Hey.. I thought I'd make this thread to pool ideas on how to make BYONDimes (not including depositing them from your …

ok, some of you new folks MUST BE BLIND!!! cant you see the buttons, THEY ARE RIGHT THERE. if you post something, and …

why is it bad to have a loop in byond. sounds dumb to me infinite loops are prolly in a lot of games. why cant we have …

Sorry to all the people that got kicked outa my CTF2 game, when I rebooted I accidently had an infinite loop in the AI …

When I'm playing a game, especially one as fun as My Life as a Spy, I don't want you to page me. Ever. I mean, …

if =) was an operator, almost every post would be messed up now. LOL

Can people stop posting to babble that is no longer a fresh thread? One can always start a new thread addressing the …

I was told by two people that you were in DBEO spamming with World Talk, attempting to crash the world (with that …

page me sometime! im always on! or, if u have AIM or icq, tell me

On 7/24/01 11:49 am Deadron wrote: > On 7/24/01 11:21 am Vortezz wrote: > > ((this information was taken from a …

I just noticed something, i dont EVER use procs, 'cept for the library ones, but, i have never made one...hmmmm, damn, …

great, just got hacked again!! this is getting stupid luckily this time i had defense as soon as his presence was …

Ok, I was just notified the seto/sariat's DBZ game has the spar human grapic. I checked, and yes it does, just edited …
Page: 1 2

You sit down at a table. A doughnut is in front of you. It speaks. It says, "I am doughnut, and can grant you one …

Well, i think most of you have played my most recent game, Super Hero Bash! . I was wondering, if you had any …

Besides Spy Night....SARIATS B-DAY!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 ...