Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

Im moveing to Iowa. seya. i might stop in every now and then.

okay, okay, okay guys. i know DBZ games are flowin over, but that doesn't mean you have to make a game, and I quote, …

Why is it that the one day I choose to spend offline playing around with my single-player computer games, the three …

What do you people think of the ioc's decision. I have just returned from a message board filled with trash concerning …

yes folks, when making a game, you have all sorts of things to worry about, such as spells, weapons, or whatever your …

you have posted 82+ messages about sexual orientation. That's not the bad part though. I don't care who is gay or …

i havent read this post below me, but its really freaking me out, its like taking up the entire forum page of …

There are a bunch of people with retooled versions of my name. Originally I was Nado but then I changed it to Naedo to …

Damn how did the internet get so boreing I know there are some great sites out there but I dunno what they are can …

I was just playing Hog when a computer player got 905 points on a single turn! 125 rolls. And I was trouncing it …

The scifi.com website has a news story about the producers of Buffy TVS admitting that they've been leaking false …

okay, okay, okay. here goes. you ready for this? Wanna know how I found BYOND? I'm not a DBZ fan at all, usd to watch …

hmmmm, only 93 peices of armor, and 98 weapons to go, i can feel a little boredom coming on oh did i mention, about 30 …

new web site location can be found at http://ew.up.to if that doesnt work, try http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/ xxewxx if …

I just stumbled upon this while searching Google for something completely unrelated …

You're daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn lucky you posted your retraction/apology before I read your original bost, boy-o. Even …
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

I love you guys! (I'm also very happy that the new update is here, thanks Tom and Dan and all the other peeps(I dunno …

Of course, they are: Star Trek Street Fighter RPG sigh

Mmm, I tried to download the s_damage library, and it linked me to a game..? I just want to know if that's just …

number one ebonshadow, i could not delete the game, there was no option number two, remember, i still have a web site …

I'm fairly new to the BYOND software. So far, I'm extremely impressed with the support of the community (even for inane …

Ebon I tried to send your code to you at the email listed in your BYOND config, and it bounced.

5. Lesbian Aliens 4. Mc Donalds product without the 'Mc' 3. Hamburger... hold the meat 2. A pop mixture of 12 different …

Okay my new rule: If the subject line of a post is not descriptive, I'm not reading or responding to it. If your …

Hey World, Does anyone remember me? I've Been gone for a year or so! Fudd111

Well, I'm not sure what this error message means: --------------- C:\Jeremy\games\xpace\xpace. exe A device attached to …

Well, The title explains it all. Mainly because I'm going to someones wedding. Also today I got the game Black and …

wow, i have 50 dimes, hooray too bad i can only get about $4.50 of it, since byond charges money to send the money to …

ive been thinking lately about this really old and primitive Image Dicer thing i downloaded to split my charsets up, I …

I'm back, after a clean sweep of my hard disk. =) I'll get back into BYOND completely at some point, but right now I'm …

Thats right folks its time for your very own chance to make YOUR own list of THINGS THAT SUCK!!!!!!!! just reply to …

What happened? Someone set up us the bomb! We get signal! What? Main screen turn on. It's you! How are you gentelmen? …

I have always loved these! Here are my favorite 2: "My fellow americans: I am pleased to announce that I have just …
Page: 1 2

It begins... A: "Could someone give me the code to do this thing?" B: "Go read this page here that tells you exactly …

i think thats how its spelled...anyway ive been hearing this game was really good...but i cant seem to find it? what …

this sucks i cant play UO anymore, free month is up, and i owe them money damnit this also sucks, i cant do anything on …

I started work on a Sanity library, which would provide object versions of oview() and view() and all that, forcing the …

Hey, i found something cool. It's a customizable, html based instant messenger. You could use this service to oh, say, …

Well one of my wierd thoughts on life is... why are fast food employees at TacoBell and Burger King... so depressed …
Page: 1 2

From: "Jodie McIntyre" To: Subject: mpogd/Dragon Ball Epic Online Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:35:25 -0500 Greetings, I am …

Well an odd thing has happened here on the Byond Forums People are talking less has something happended has everyone …

Your game looks great, how long did it take you to make it?

Why don't the people that cut and paste ever think of using the NightSoil battle engine? I noted that most of the cut …

I. The Book The place was dark and dusty and half-lost In tangles of old alleys near the quays, Reeking of strange …

Kusanagi: but anyways Kusanagi: i need help with a combat system Kusanagi: i got leveling in Kusanagi: thanks to …

> Just curious: Killing and splattering is justified, but not saying certain words? Is talking worse than killing? When …

Internet name, that is.. My internet name used to be 'jam', because my name is Jamie (curses!)... I liked that name, …
Page: 1 2 3 4

has anybody ever actually created that online chess thing that you see in the start here ! section on the left under …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 ...