Subject
Replies
Started By
Last Reply

anybody know the lyrics for that star warz gangsta rap song? If you are reading this, you agree to hereby …

Extend Your Search: Shop the web for mapi_e_not_found isinteg Find mapi_e_not_found isinteg at eBay! Register now! …

Wow, I'm incredibly slow (only about 2 weeks late to the party). Chalk up another one to unoriginality!

Can someone tell me a website that has some good graphics for games? I've checked a couple but can't find any so far …

I was once in a chatroom with someone who had somehow used Windows for five years without ever once getting (or …

I have a few things piled up and I don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them, so I thought I'd post my current list …

Current list of DBZ games on the hub listing... Dragon Ball Z: Quest For Eternal Life DBZ Ultra: Hog! Ultimate Battle …

Our agents use a Web-based service called Webster. And one of our Help Desk staff just took a call and said, "The agent …

can somebody tell me if my banner's working? cause i have had it up for about a week now and still have not seen it …

The top programmers can make a webpage whereby they explain why they refuse to help "programmers" who failed to read …

I dunno if this has been suggested before or not, or if anyone's working on such a project as I speak, or any other …

ok u probly know about my harvest moon stlye game and this is whats in sofar: fishing hunting auctions marrage houses …

With all the recent discussion of copyright, I thought a few links might be useful/interesting for some people: …

If I see anyone asking me for help for a DBZ game, I'll politely refuse from now on. This is way out of hand, folks …
Page: 1 2 3 4

There are more non-DBZ games than DBZ games online right now!!!!

As part of my ongoing quest to become ever more friendly and accessible, I have added my name and e-mail address to my …

...couldn't you think of anything better to call your Harvest Moon-style game than "Harvest Moon"? When you first …
Page: 1 2 3

http://download.theforce.net/ theater/gangsta/starwarz.html Some people might've already seen it, but for those who …

The Zoloft commercial says that only my doctor can diagnose depression. If that's true, then why doesn't everyone use …

At this very moment, there are 7 games live on the hub. 6 of them are DBZ. Can't people make any other games? This just …

I've been working on a website for my BYOND projects and made a little menu system that uses innerHTML to expand …

goto the demo place and if you game needs a shop d/l my new shop demo

(That's two L's, not one, for all you Americans out there who think otherwise. ;-) Anyway, I spent a period of time a …

I see both used. It's a one-or-the other kinda situation... so which one? =)

What kind of game would everyone like to see? I would like a entire shapable planet that every person had a …

So is BYOND DBZ games pirate? Yes. Why? Because it uses the name DBZ. Which is copyrighted like Mircosoft and Sun …

When can we see Darke's Dungeon back on the Live section? I've been wanting to play it. If you need a host, I'd be glad …

for all your graal people, i need your help..... ok, this is really stupid, i cant get an account to graal cuz they …

Alright, THIS IS PISSING ME OFF! The only reason why im posting here is because I want others to know this as well …
Page: 1 2

I am posting to procrastinate. I find this necessary because for the first time in, what, half a year, I am actually …

Finish your games, dammit!

This programe help you make your dungeons and more! Go to http://www.dungeoncrafter.com/ *Hint* Look at the tileset! …

Has anyone actually ever made money off a Byond game?

People who play Dragonball: GT or whatever, KEEP IT TO ONE VERSION! Right now I see versions 0.1 to 0.6.. ALL RUNNING …

Password the forums and hub so that only people with the password can post or create a project entry. Leave the Newbie …

why are so many people making dragon ball z game? arn't there enough? most probably wont even get played.

For lack of a better place to ask this, does anyone know where I can find some good Byond-sized character graphics that …

Take a chicken breast, thawed. Brush on butter, then dip in sugar. Cook over medium heat, and the sugar will transform …

I fear that people new to BYOND find us to be a nasty bunch who for some strange reason refuse to be helpful to …

Hey, does anyone with good coding experience, or good ideas for games, or ANYONE that's even played a BYOND game have …

I'm sorta tired of seing medieval rpgs and dbz games, if you can't think of anything else to make try these 1. A …

Another post gave me the idea for this. What is your greatest strength as a BYOND coder? Efficient coding Game balance …

I have taken steps to ensure that the PC version of Red Faction will hereafter be known as Wilford Brimley's Red …

In TekForce, the sci-fi MUD that is currently occupying most of my waking (and should-be-sleeping) hours, I just added …

Yesterday evening I attempted to "upgrade" my version of IE from 5.0 to 5.5. Big mistake! Since that time I have spent …

Are there text forms for the above? I like to read from paper and not the monitor, esp when I'm writing (or trying to …

With so many instances of piracy looted from truly lame sources currently in existence (I'm speaking universally here, …

i downloaded your chess code to get a head start.. but #include "hublib/hublib.dm" there is no such thing to include …

YO,YO,YO, WAZUP? Matrix MOFO IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!! So, whats happin G? Yeah, i found dis shiznit up on ALTAVISTA! It …
Page: 1 2 3 ... 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 ...